CH-59 Secrets From Past

JIMIN POV

JIMIN POV

As at evening time after everything is seems to get back to normal after what happened lady night everyone just take rest and stay indoors for me after taking bath with Suhani I know how badly she is tired and in need to rest knowing how badly she over thinks I decided to put her on sleep and just thinking about what she told me about Mrs ana who is now suffering with migraine but ofcourse as I destroyed the Linton family to ground they don't have enough money to get her treatment not that I feel any emotion for Mrs Ana Linton but my girl who just can't see anyone in pain specially her loved ones for her I will make sure Linton slowly get back there buisness and fame back and even I do think that they get there punishment for what they did with suhani , even tho Jake Linton is still up to something with Min Yoongi but from information I got to know that he is helping him to get his buisness back but who knows what's the real truth .

So here I am sitting on couch signing few files on this lintons case only my first step will be that Mark and Evelyn get back in there field of work and that means I have to do a meeting with there companies so I signed the letter and will give it to Andrea who will surely manage everything from behind me so as I signed the file I gave it to mukhtar who is sitting across to me on couch .

Jimin- Tell Andrea to do a meeting with Mark and Evelyn companies and tell them to start offering them work and if she get some problem than she can freely call me and make sure Jake Linton didn't get to know about this because I am not done with him .

Mukhtar- Ok Mr Park.

He took the file and walked out as I sighed taking a deep breath I take out my phone and put on my earpodes I start listening to the recording of Teresa and Suhani conversation and I listened to it again and it's not like I found something new but atleast I am thinking if I can get something new any peice of information as I click on the share button and share it with Tobby , mukhtar and Arif maybe they find something which I am missing by mistake I close my phone and close my eyes.

Jihye- You look stressed out .

I listen to her voice and find her offering me a cup of coffee.

Jihye- It's your favourite black coffee.

I take it from her and she sit beside me while she sip on her coffee. I look at her coffee and that's when I realised that this person who is helping Teresa is from the family only is there a possibility it can be Mrs Jihye .

Jihye-What happen? Don't you want to drink it?

I look at her and I try to find something in her eyes the betrayal or something but I couldn't I have to say I am good at looking through people but I didn't find anything in her I take a sip of coffee and it taste like just last time , but when was the last time I drink her hand made coffee even I don't remember it maybe it was 6 to 7 years ago or more than that .

Jihye-You liked it ?

I loved it , I wanted to say it out loud that I missed her coffee but the words just can't seem to come out of my throat so I just nooded well that's what I really do when I don't know what to say or what to not .