CH-66 Grief replaced with memories

Three Months later
JIMIN POV

They say the passage of time will heal all wounds, but the greater the loss, the deeper the cut and the more difficult the process, to become whole again

They say the passage of time will heal all wounds, but the greater the loss, the deeper the cut and the more difficult the process, to become whole again. The pain may fade, but scars serve as a reminder of our suffering and make the bearer all the more resolved never to be wounded again. So as time moves along, we get lost in distractions, act out in frustration, react with aggression, give in to anger. All the while, we plot a plan as we wait to grow stronger. Then before we even realize that so much time has passed, we are healed, ready to begin anew but grief is a walk alone
Others can be there, and listen. But you will walk alone down your own path, at your own pace, with your sheared-off pain, your raw wounds, your broken heart, your denial, anger and bitter loss. You'll come to your own peace, hopefully... but it will be on your own, in your own time, in your own way.

Time really is the greatest thing in the world and ofcourse with it we eventually grow out here I am standing in my office looking out at all the city lights and the city which is still working like it used to do three months ago it never stopped and I am sure it will never even stop no matter who go and who comes . I take a puff of my cigarette and than look at the time in my watch . It's evening and in few minutes I had to pick up Senòrita from.her work . Well things changed Little okay not just little bit so many changed in last three months but me being me all I think about myself and my girl and for other I really don't care that much .

The knock on my door interupt my thoughts and I took another puff of my cigarette.

Jimin-Come in .

I heard the footsteps and I turn around to find Arif bowing to me.

Arif- Sahib you had another meeting in few minutes shall we go?

Jimin-No Arif cancel it I have to pick up Senòrita from work and I promise her to take her on a date tonight so I am sure you don't want me spend my whole night on couch .

He laughed as I also smile a little

Arif-Ofcourse sahib the car is ready shall we go than?

Jimin-Yeah sure .

I walked to my desk and picked my coat wearing it as I pick my iPad and walked out of the office . As I walked everyone bowed to me but all I did was just nooding because I have so many thoughts running in my head at the moment , three months ago there was a tragic incidents happened in both the families so much was lost and nothing is same after that , I didn't go to my parents place if someone wants to meet me they come to my place only .

Other than that everything is going good in my and Senòrita life so far so good we both need eachother and with time we both healed eachother and life didn't stop for us with this thought I sat in my car and Arif drove away from my headquarters so yes life didn't stop eventually it get back in track me and suhani are just living our life like we used to it's not like everything just ended with Jackson Wang death no it didn't buy things get alot more harder after that , Teresa Gilbert we had no clue about her my men's tried to find her but they couldn't and since that time Suhani is still worried that something will goes wrong and as always I make sure she just don't over think things even tho if something is about to happen than it will happen so there's actually no use in thinking about something which is not going to happen.