CH-70 Trading of daughters

JIMIN POV

Men- The share in the market is on upper level also

Men- The share in the market is on upper level also .

Men2- And what about the product quality the middle class people can't afford it because it's too expensive?

Men 3- yeah but that's what the rule of our company was that we never lower the price once it's set .

The men's are discussing about the brand of our companies which I am just listening to them as they argue and discuss on that topic it's been whole five days since I am the buisness trip but it's bee three days since I didn't talk to the love of my life and it's making me so frustrated I want to hear her voice so badly and God I am stuck in this conference meeting with others buisness parties , I had switch off my phone because of all the others call I get and it's disturbing me but fuck now it's all getting to my head and all I just wanted my lblis to hold her in my arms I crasses my head .

As suddenly my heart start beating with a rapid speed I don't know why but I feel so uneasy and I couldn't focus on anything.

Men- Mr Park what are your thoughts on this?

Jimin- Yeah I agree .

Just saying these words are always a escape in these conference I never had intentions to attend these borings conference when there was nothing but just useless discussions . I look at Arif and he came to me bending down I wishperd in his ears .

Jimin-Any news from England? Did mukhtar called you , how's Senòrita?

Arif- Sorry sahib but even my phone is also dead and from what I know there's no news from home .

Jimin-Ask tobby to call mukhtar.

Arif- Sure sahib anyway you ok? You feel uncomfortable.

I lossen my tie and nooded I focus back to meeting but no matter my heart is beating so badly and there's this bad feeling I had within myself I close my eyes drinking water

Jimin- Gentleman's let's continue this meeting after a break .

With that I stood up walking out of meeting room and going to the balcony .