CH-18 It's Ok to take your time

JIMIN POV

JIMIN POV

I am at my house office and just now I talked to Suhani and Than Arif he gave me details about her friends and I didn't find anything in any sense they seems to be a normal person and Finn is almost as the same age of Suhani and This girl Tracy also She is also the same age of Suhani but that doesn't say anything, I checked the other information about the girls Name Elisa , Minji , Harin who is now staying away from suhani from the last time after I confronted there parents and This Felix and Hyunjin Also seems To keep there distance from suhani and these are the only people in her life right now.

Untill and Unless Someone from the inside only someone who she trust more than anything else is trying to stab her in the back but who it can be Because her friends seems normal , her Guards well they are the most trusted men of my team and the servants in the house is Luna and Others but where is the loophole then .

The Knock on the door disturb me and I call the person inside and it's mukhtar he bowed and I nooded.

Mukhtar- Our men's Brought JB from New York.

Jimin- Bring him to the headquarters basement I will be there.

Mukhtar- He is there only but he is unconscious.

Jimin- Than wake him up .

He nooded and left well JB is in City hospital of New York he is there from the time When Arif Cut his right hand and Mukhtar shot him in the leg for touching suhani and I also had doubt on him if it's his men only who are messing with us Maybe he already had planned this from the Starting I have to know everything I pick my leather jacket and Take out my gun and I leave the house .

Driving towards the Office in the middle of night I am not going to rest untill I found the real person behind this .

I made into the cellar and found guards holding JB trying to wake him up he had bandage around his hand as I take a seat infront of him and let the guards do there work to wake him up

I made into the cellar and found guards holding JB trying to wake him up he had bandage around his hand as I take a seat infront of him and let the guards do there work to wake him up .

I crossed my hand on my chest and Look at him who is now slowly coming back to life from a deep slumber the guards opened all the bandages around his cutted hand and I can see his hand is healing slowly the guards Pour the salt water on his cutted hand and making those injury and stitches wide open and JB groaned in immense pain opening his eyes wide open and he is breathing hard he look at me