CH-23 Homesick for a person.

We are flying back to England and I was holding a cup of coffee and laughing hard as I told Ayla and Hawasa about my college how so many Mrs Harington insult me and how every time me being shamelessly trying to annoy her

We are flying back to England and I was holding a cup of coffee and laughing hard as I told Ayla and Hawasa about my college how so many Mrs Harington insult me and how every time me being shamelessly trying to annoy her .

Suhani- I never leave a one chance to irritate that women .

Ayla-You really like to get on her nerves don't you!

Suhani- It's not like that but everytime she seems me and she just didn't leave one chance to ruin me and me being me I also start talk back to her .

Hawasa- That was so funny.

She said laughing as I sipped on my coffee and smile

Ayla- God your college stories are so funny.

Suhani- Oh these are nothing once she is teaching something about buisness and ofcourse no one knows about how buisness world better than me and she said something wrong and I correct her and than she again send me out of class .

Hawasa- I am sure in past Life Mrs Harington must be your enemy.

I smile underneath my breath as Ayla just shake her head

Ayla-Oh god guys you are so hilarious.

She stood up and went to make her own coffee as I look at hawasa

Suhani-You tell me how is married life is going for you?

Hawasa-I have to say it's a different kind of experience.

Suhani-Well you always wanted a ring finger of yours to be surrounded by a weeding ring so ofcourse it's a experience for you .

Hawasa- Actually it is but you know Our marriage is been so fast like in one week .

Suhani-Yeah Jimin told me Matthew proposed you on your birthday and in a week you are getting married.

Hawasa-Yeah you know being in a mafia world is actually a little different we never know when our planned can be ruined by enemies and there are actually different rituals in our mafia world not many people's are allowed but it's a small with important people family and friends that's it we didn't rush it .

Suhani- I am happy that you are finally married now we had to couples in marriage club .

Ayla-Yeah actually when Jennie met her she literally Shout infront of all the guests that welcome to the club .

Hawasa- Yeah actually she is happy that she finally found Someone as her .

Ayla took a seat and sip on his coffee

Suhani- What about you Ayla?

Ayla-What about me ?

Suhani-You told me that you actually like someone and you didn't told me a name so say it now .

Hawasa-Yeah actually she told me also at the marriage time that she like someone.

Ayla-Actually I love that person.