CH-48 Team Up .

I walked in the home after a long day I took Ayla to shopping and than I drop her home after that I come here I throw my clutch on couch and took off my heels which I am wearing all day

I walked in the home after a long day I took Ayla to shopping and than I drop her home after that I come here I throw my clutch on couch and took off my heels which I am wearing all day .

Suhani-Baby I am home .

I didn't see him so I shout a little letting him know about my arrival as I look around and no one is in the place I sighed and sat on couch I close my eyes and I remember the conversation of mine and Mr Park Jonghyun but before I can think of anything else I heard footsteps and look towards his direction he is walking shirtless only in rip blue jeans hanging around his waist as he walked towards me I stand looking at him he is walking with red blindfold in his hand .

Suhani-Hey .

I said as he come closer to me he look at me with his icy blue eyes and there's something so dark in them as dark as night he take a strand of my hair and put it behind my ears he leaned closer and his eyes fall on my lips I close my eyes thinking that he will kiss me but all he did was just breath against my lips and than he speak against them as his lips brushed against mine .

Jimin-I have a surprise for you .

Suhani-Surprise?

Jimin-Yeah turn around.

I did as I am told and he put the blindfold around my eyes and speak against my ear.

Jimin- Welcome home I've been waiting for you.

Suhani- hmm and why is that?

Jimin- Want to take you to my playroom.

Holy shit! After such a long time he is taking me back to that place even I don't know when was the last time I visited there but something in me stirs as I feel his hand slipping around my waist and he pick me up on his shoulder and I gasp a little and than he hardly spank me I flinched and moaned as he walked upstairs and he keeps walking there is a very awkward silence between both os us no one is saying anything all he is doing is walking after few minutes I heard the door locking.

He put me down carefully as I stumbled a little But he hold me close to his body I keep my hands on his broad chest for support I can feel his erection against my thighs .