CH-65 Promise of Peace is to find eachother again.

Suhani and Jimin walked inside the house and find Jihye and Ana sitting in drawing room with rose

Suhani and Jimin walked inside the house and find Jihye and Ana sitting in drawing room with rose .

Jihye-Where you guys have been? Grandfather is asking for you jimin .

Jimin-Why is he asking for me?

Jihye-He wants to go to woohyun uncle but Now Jonghyun had gone with him .

Jimin- Hmm and where is everyone.

Ana- In there rooms Kids are resting.

Suhani-Where is jay?

Rose-He is not home.

Jimin- Anyway Ayla and jungkook they are in there room right?

Jihye-Yeah but why you are asking these questions what happened and where you guys were?

Suhani- Let's go .

They both ran upstairs going in Ayla room

They opened the door and find Jungkook and Ayla sitting on bed while jungkook is feeding Ayla

They opened the door and find Jungkook and Ayla sitting on bed while jungkook is feeding Ayla . Who looks lost and her eyes are all puffed up and red from all the crying?

Jungkook- Suhani Jimin .

Suhani-Hey how are you?

He nooded as they both walked inside and Jimin look at Ayla who is not even looking at him .

Jimin-Is she ok?

Jungkook- I don't think so she doesn't talk she just cry , sleep and after two days she eat this little soup .

Suhani walked towards Ayla and sat down infront of her and she look at Ayla she can't see her in this state as she bite down on her lower lip controlling herself from not crying she hold Ayla hand on her .

Suhani-Ayla it's me Suhani. I know you can listen to me .

Ayla years slip through her eyes as suhani wipe them .

Suhani- Ayla I know it's really hard time for you but I really want you to talk to me .

Jungkook-What happened is everything ok?