CH-28 Brother's for life

SUHANI POV

I am laying in bed naked under the covers I look around the room to find him all ready I just woke up from a deep sleep

Suhani- What's the time?

Jimin- First you tell what's the deal with you Senòrita?

I frowned and sat straight on bed as he put my new clothes on bed .

Suhani-What do you mean ?

Jimin-I told you take a rest but you didn't Do you have any idea that how exhausted you are that you passed out after the sex .

Suhani-It's not the first time I passed out so it's not a big deal .

Jimin- Oh yes it's a big deal you should know that better now that you are a doctor.

Suhani-Right I am heart doctor which is cardiologist not sexologist Jimin

Jimin- But you would've studied that when you faint after sex that means your blood pressure is low which cause our oxygen to not get in our brain .

Suhani-Yeah I know that why you are getting so worried I am all fine now .

I bind my hairs and he walked towards my side and cupped my cheeks .

Jimin- You are so pale after the course that you make me worried.

Suhani- don't worry I am good now if you just give me five minutes I will get Ready and than we will go to airport.

Jimin- Sure .

He kiss my head and I smile before standing and walking towards bathroom to get ready for leaving.

******

I came down and find him sitting on nat drinking from glass while scrolling through his phone I walked infront of him and smile

I came down and find him sitting on nat drinking from glass while scrolling through his phone I walked infront of him and smile .

Suhani-What are we having?

Jimin-What would you like to take Ma'am?

Suhani- Same as you sir .

I purred innocently just making him smile and I sat on his laps .