CH-20 She Knows !

Suhani-It's not funny Jimin

Suhani-It's not funny Jimin .

Jimin-I know but now Mrs Harington surely going to fail you in exam .

Suhani-Ugh don't talk bad .

He is laughing as I told him about the encounter happened between me and Mrs Harington today at college and he is laughing.

Suhani- She surely really jealous of me .

Jimin- Well I guess you are so savage for that you stopped her in middle of her own class and correct her infront of all the students it must be embarassing for her.

Suhani- Now yous top laughing Park Jimin and I am going to sleep it's been two hours I am talking to you and I should go now .

Jimin- Sure Good Night love bye .

Suhani- I love you .

Jimin-I love you more .

We hunged up and I just call it a night.

******
Three days later

Suhani- Oh man this girl is literally going crazy

Suhani- Oh man this girl is literally going crazy .

Arif- I am telling you for few days you should stay in Sahibs one of the hotel here .

I look at him from last three days regularly I am getting the threats and now it's going over board this girl looks really maniac she is written these letters from the blood and now I am starting to worry a little.

Suhani-That will not change anyone Arif she is still going to send me these Letters.

Arif- We are trying to find thus girl but she is not even leading anywhere there sahib also trying everything in his power to find out .

Suhani-I know but now I am little worried what if she tried to hurt someone?

Arif- The only person who she is targeting right now is you , so I don't think that will be case anyway you just don't worry about anything sahiba I will see what I can do .

Suhani-Yeah Just make sure you all are safe because she really looks like some sort of psychopath.

He nooded as I give him the Letter back which is written from blood and the blood just dried . I sip on my coffee and relaxed a little when suddenly I heard a familiar voice behind me and chills ran down my spine