CH-52 First Snow without You

Sitting on my bed I am having the morning coffee I got pretty late today I woke up so late and Mrs Jihye provide my breakfast to me in the bed only and I am simply enjoying it all alone and I miss him that's why I am going through his pics in my p...

Sitting on my bed I am having the morning coffee I got pretty late today I woke up so late and Mrs Jihye provide my breakfast to me in the bed only and I am simply enjoying it all alone and I miss him that's why I am going through his pics in my phone gallery.

I don't know when everything will get better between us and when we will be able to live with peace and happily when all these problems will leave our life .

I close my phone and take a deep breath before getting up from the bed and decided to go downstairs to meet everyone I already took shower and now it's time to go and meet everyone knowing they all must be waiting for me .

So I pick my phone and went downstairs

I came and Find Mrs Jihye sitting with grandmother and talking to her

I came and Find Mrs Jihye sitting with grandmother and talking to her .

Suhani- Hi ladies .

I greet them as they both look towards me and smile .

Grace-Oh Dear come sit with us .

I went to them and smile

Jihye-Did you complete your breakfast?

Suhani-Yeah it's delicious thank you.

Jihye-Oh ofcourse anyway how's your leg now .

Suhani-Better than ever .

Grace-Good Because now what I am about tell you will surely make you jump in air .

Suhani-And what is that?

Grace- Leila and Wooseok are on there way to here .

Suhani-Really?

Jihye-Yes Jay had gone to airport to pick them .

Suhani-Oh my god finally they are coming and where are others Ayla , Kate and rose where is they?

Jihye-Don't worry Ayla is with Jungkook she got an appointment at hospital and About Kate and Rose they went for shopping they need few things .

Suhani-Did They took security with them ? And Ayla why did you send her out you could've told me I could've checked her you know how dangerous it is outside.