CH-36 Cross Fire

Everything happened so quick that I didn't even get the chance to look around the hotel I am staying at , I was directly been brought to the hotel room and got the strict order to lock the door from inside and as I look around o found our luggages...

Everything happened so quick that I didn't even get the chance to look around the hotel I am staying at , I was directly been brought to the hotel room and got the strict order to lock the door from inside and as I look around o found our luggages and Things in wardrobe and I am laying on bed and looking at ceiling and just getting bored I know that everyone is in hotel only but I don't know if they had any idea that I am back or not I sighed and stood up from bed and Call the guard outside from telephone because I lost my phone in ocean only .

As the guard instantly picked up

On call
Guard- Yes Miss Linton?
Suhani-I want new phone and get it updated.
Guard- I will get you Miss Linton anything else?
Suhani- I want a tea also .
Guard-Ok Miss Linton give me few minutes.

I hunged up and sat on bed switching on TV and waited for my tea and just watch TV untill Jimin get back .

******
JIMIN POV

Arif- You have to careful with your shoulder sahib the injury is deep .

Jimin- It's nothing big and now take me to the place where you held that men .

Arif- Police is finding that men sahib .

Well here I am After getting my treatment of shoulder Me and Arif are going to meet the men who hit my shoulder and because of him only Everything happened. Well he is been in police custody but I told Arif to let him out of the police custody because I am gonna take care of that men by myself , but the problem risen when that men try to escape from police station and he successfully had been escaped untill Arif team found him again and took care of him and police is still finding that men .

Jimin- What's his name again?

Arif- Sammy .

Jimin- Well this Sammy guy won't be able to make it alive now , Once I am done with him I will send him back to police .

Arif- We are keeping him in one of the underground tunnel it's abandoned tunnel.

Jimin- Drive fast than .

******