CH-35 Madly Obsession

The next morning I streched in bed and slowly open my eyes and look at ceiling and than I look beside me and my eyes met his he is looking at me only

The next morning I streched in bed and slowly open my eyes and look at ceiling and than I look beside me and my eyes met his he is looking at me only .

Suhani- Good Morning.

Jimin- Good Morning.

Suhani- From when you are looking at me like that?

Jimin- I don't remember.

I change my position we are facing eachother and so close as we interwine our fingers and he kiss my hand .

Suhani- How's your shoulder pain now?

Jimin- It's better than before .

Suhani-Why didn't you get it treated by doctor?

Jimin- The doctor only treated it aren't you my doctor?

Suhani-You know that's not what I meant I mean all this time you didn't get it treated why?

Jimin- I was so consumed by your thoughts and you that I didn't want to sit around and get my injured shoulder treated when you are not there by my side .

Suhani- This isn't how our holidays are supposed to go .

Jimin- We still get two days don't worry we will make the best of it and I want us to get over everything.

Suhani- I know but everytime I close my eyes all those scenarios start coming to me .

Jimin- Trust me we will be fine , I am sure we will be fine .

He put his hand around my waist and pulled me closer and I snuggle in his chest and I instantly feel at ease as he keep stroking my hairs softly leaving kisses on my head .

Suhani- When we will get back to the city ?

Jimin- We don't have much time we will be there soon .

I put my hand on his chest and roamed my hand there and than move to his cheek I look at him he also look at me and he graze his nose with mine .

Suhani-Come on I will help you in getting shower.

Jimin- Give me sometime to stare at you and enjoy this moment.

He brushed his lips with mine and I close my eyes he take a full control of my lips kissing me slopply with a force being all passionate and he start getting rough when he start changing our position and hover me tilting his head to take a other angle of my mouth and as he kissed I keep my palm against his shoulder softly and stop him he frowned.

Jimin-What?

Suhani-You are injured.

Jimin- I don't care .

He is ready to lean again but I stopped him .

Suhani- But I do you will hurt yourself.

Jimin- I fucking want to feel you Senòrita.