CH-46 The burden of Lies

Two Weeks later

On call

Suhani- Come on girl you know you don't have to ask about this thing I am here to help you.
Ayla- Oh thank you so much suhani ok so will you come to jungkook's place Tommrow to pick me up .
Suhani-Yeah sure no problem I will be there I will message you the time so be ready.
Ayla-ok ok.
Suhani-And yes stop taking so much stress it's not good for the baby we all are here to help you ok .
Ayla-Yeah I know but I just don't know what to do and jungkook is also not getting much time he is very busy in his upcoming album work.
Suhani-I know don't worry everything will be fine .
Ayla-Ok will wait for you Tommrow bye .
Suhani-Yup bye and lots of love to you and to my lovely baby .
Ayla-Yeah Yeah .

We hunged up as I look at the time it's been two weeks since we all returned back from our holidays and ofcourse everyone is back to there old life's works and everything well nothing much happened in last two weeks Jimin is being busy as always in his work he leave home in morning and came back at night only , for me I am still trying to figure out what I want to do next and I am confused as hell so I am sitting at home all day just chillin out but not that much free from last three days I visit Ayla as she shifted at jungkook place and jungkook is also busy so I usually go to his place and we both just talk and plan things about the baby .

Honestly she is so happy and she told me how she wanted everything to be perfect for the baby so I am usually spending most of my time with her but as now I am back at home things really started getting me like just after when jimin and I came back after two days only we both were invited on the dinner by Mr and Mrs Louis they talked to us and I also met Tracy there she told us how she end up in Teresa big trap but now Tracy is safe and back to her home.

From all these things we got to know is that Teresa is keeping eyes on us from a long time , and that too from so long time because there's no way she would know about me going to Harvard University for studies she is keeping her eyes on from a long time .

Well Teresa is different case , few days ago I also bumped into Mark in one cafe and I realised how lost and alone he looked that day he wanted to talk me but as I am at that cafe with mukhtar and ofcourse Jimin only ordered him to not let me get close to any of the family members of Linton family and that's it I left from there .

But only I know from that day how many things are going in my head the part of me never wanted to forgive my family for whatever they did with me but ofcourse being a big sister I always seen my siblings living happily and now suddenly everything changed and I know how hard it must be getting for them and about them I know I can't even talk to jimin also I know that he won't react very well on this thing so I am keeping this to myself only .

I was sitting and was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't noticed Natalie is calling me as I look at her she frowned

Natalie - You ok?