CH-17 Ultraviolence

I walked down in drawing room the next morning looking at him who is sitting on couch while reading a newspaper

Suhani-Good Morning baby .

Jimin- Good Morning Princess .

He put down the Newspaper and I went and sat on his laps and give him the morning kiss he bite a little hardly on my lips .

Suhani-Ouch Jimin !

He laughed a little and I shake my head and look in his eyes who is looking at me continuously.

Suhani- Don't you dare to give me that look?

Jimin-What look?

Suhani- That goodbye look Jimin .

Jimin-Well now you got it than You should also know that it's time for us to leave our Little trip ends here .

Suhani- You really leaving?

Jimin- I have to got so much work now .

Suhani- But You got mens for everything so can't you stay .

Jimin-I remember the last time you told me to stay I have to do something which you really doesn't like .

Suhani-Oh don't you dare to do that again this time or I swear I will not going to talk to you .

Jimin-Don't worry I won't do it if only you will happily say goodbye to me for now and I promise I will come back soon again .

I pout and lock my hands around his neck

Suhani- Don't forget your promise

Jimin-I won't.

I kiss him softly giving a small soft peck and nooded

Jimin-That's my girl . Let's go now .

I stood up and He pick his car keys we didn't bring anything so there's nothing we are going to take back I clinged to his arm as we walk out

Suhani-Will You again take me to this place ?

Jimin-You seems to like this place so much huh?

Suhani- Oh You Know it's quiet, peaceful and beautiful I actually loved it .

Jimin- Well than Whenever you want to come here you can .

Suhani- But I want to come here with you only .

Jimin-I will bring you here again .

I smiled as he closed the door and we sat in the car and drive away finally leaving our vacation. We'd be driving the whole morning and Jimin also let me drive his Mercedes and when I push hard on the gas he warned me that he will punish me and I laughed hard making annoying it's such a good ride way back to New York we stopped to have lunch in the restaurant we talked , laughed and he buyed me so many chocolates and flowers that the whole back seat is full with those things and as we are closed to New York City I can feel Jimin again start getting tensed and his relax mode is no longer there .