CH-8 My Girlfriend the social worker

JIMIN POV

JIMIN POV

I am sitting in my chair and I am so consumed by my thoughts about yoongi and just trying to think of a way to how prevent him to find Senòrita, and I remember today from morning I didn't even called her as she have called me dozens time but I was busy in few meetings and I couldn't call her right now because she must be busy in her college well I am little relaxed from before because I informed Arif about yoongi and told him to tighten the security around her and make sure to not leave her side.

I stood up from my chair and Walked towards the window looking at city as I took out the cigratte and just going to lit it but before I can the door of my room get open

Andrea-Sorry Mr Park I didn't want to disturb you but there's someone who wants to meet you!

I didn't turn around and put the cigratte between my lips liting it up with the lighter as I take a puff .

Jimin-Who is it?

Andrea- It's Mrs Ana Linton we tried to stop her but she just not going away she is really eager to meet you .

And that makes me smrik I took another puff and nooded.

Jimin-Let her come inside.

Andrea- Ok Mr Park.

She closed the door as I walked to the couch and sat on it with leg over other leg and I rested my hand on the back of couch while I smoke and soon the door get open and Mrs Ana Linton came inside

Jimin-You can leave andre.

She bowed and Close the door behind her I look at Ana Linton

Ana- Jimin ?

Jimin-Yes What brings you here to me Mrs Ana Linton?

Ana-Where is Suhani?

I poke my cheek through the tongue and chuckled darkly

Jimin-You know that's really not the question I thought you will ask me Mrs Ana Linton.

She walked closer to me and stand infront of me .

Ana- I know that you are the one who knows where she is so tell me .

Jimin-Why do you suddenly wanna know about her and please take a seat I don't like if a women is standing infront of me that's not my etiquettes as being a royal person I won't like another's royal women to stand infront of me so please take a se- oh wait Your family lose the title of royal this morning only I Forget its all I've rthe news you are no more royal family.

I take one last puff of my cigratte and throw it in the bin and I look at her and she just stand there with gloomy face

Ana- Why you are doing this? I know it's you only who took over all our hotels and resorts and buisness everything we sold you are the one who took it why? Don't you already have enough.