CH-24 Hidden Messenger

SUHANI POV

SUHANI POV

Jimin really did the best arrangement for me , he really invited all the people among the England and the way he is proud of me can be shown in his eyes , and I felt so happy I look at Ayla , Jennie , hawasa as they are also here and when jennie met me it's such a emotional reunion that we have to leave a party for few seconds.

Jennie- Ofcourse I even also told jhope that now he is actually taking break from everything.

I sip on my drink

Hawasa- I can understand when husband's don't give us time .

Ayla-And we are out of this discussion.

She said looking at me and we both smile

Hawasa- Oh girls you don't know that me and Matthew sometimes even got in argument when we don't get time for eachother.

Suhani-That's why your husband planned a trip for you so that he can give you every time you need .

Ayla-Right.

We are talking when my eyes fall on entrance just to see my whole family is walking in the party and I frowned what the hell Jimin done . How can he invite them, I also find My siblings and Ella with taehyung.

Ayla-Seems like brother doesn't tell you .

Suhani- Your brother actually never tells me anything.

I stood there with my friends when Ella eyes find me and I smile she came through the crowd and hugged me tightly.

Ella-Suh you are back .

I heard her crying voice and I know she is crying I close my eyes just holding her close to me I missed my little sister so much and I know she does the same I know she is acting crying silently.

Suhani- I Miss you so much.

I mumbled and she look at me and we smiled

Ella- It's been so long Suh , everything changed when you are not here .

Suhani- I am here now come ons top crying.

Taehyung-Suhani .

I look at him who came and hug me as he congratulate me

Taehyung- Proud of your success.

Suhani-Thanks Taehyung.

We look at eachother and I look at Ella who is looking at me only

Ella-You are a doctor now?

Suhani-Yes .

Ella- That's why you left ?

Suhani- No . I left because I need time and yeah doctor can be one reason also .

Ella- Jimin never told me where you were and whenever I asked him he just deny me he never told me and you never picked my calls why?