CH-50 Can't get you out of my head

SUHANI POV

After having lunch with everyone here I am sitting in Mr Jonghyun house office while he sitting infront of me and as I looked at him I realised that there are so many things which are common in him and Jimin like when there's something they are th...

After having lunch with everyone here I am sitting in Mr Jonghyun house office while he sitting infront of me and as I looked at him I realised that there are so many things which are common in him and Jimin like when there's something they are thinking deeply they smoke , there both eyes becomes dark , and constantly there jaw keep twitching and working.

Well we both have been here from last few hours talked about how to get to Teresa and make sure she Done so something bad with this family.

Suhani-Mr Jonghyun if you keep taking stress like this than nothing will work out we can't do anything but just wait for the day where she play her next pawn .

Jonghyun- I am mostly worried about Jimin suhani , he doesnt know anything and I know now whatever he thinks about is you and your safety but he didn't know one thing that right now if someone is in more danger than its him and my children's.

Suhani- Mr Jonghyun I got your problem but here's the main thing Tommrow Jay will be here and Ayla , rose are already here which means till they are here they are safe and about Jimin he doesn't take risks I know him and we both know that he will come here .

Jonghyun-I just want to clear every misunderstanding with him hope our plans work .

Suhani- We can just wait anyway you don't take much stress everything will be ok .

Jonghyun-One more thing suhani be careful don't go out without security , she will Target you also .

Suhani- Don't worry about me I will be fin-

Before I can finish anything the knock on the door interupt us.

Jonghyun-Come in .

The door get opened and It's rose who peeked in the room she look at both of us and than at her dad and than at me .

Rose- Suhani someone is here to see you and you too dad .

Suhani- Oh? Who is it?

Rose- Seems like Brother had sent a very important message for you,come and take a look .

I stood up and Mr Jonghyun also stood up as we both walked out of room and we three make our way down