CH- 72 The End

JIMIN POV

The next day I walked to my parents place for sure they also get the invitation and grandfather called me for all the answers today is the day , her father is forcing her to get married

I look at everyone in the room and take a deep breath. Ayla , jungkook is also back from there trip and Jay is holding my mother while she is crying after getting to know what is happening with suhani .

Jonghyun-What will you do now?

Jimin-I don't know.

Ayla-Are you insane? What do you mean by you don't know anything she will get married to that men if you don't do something.

Elliot-I don't care grandson I want my granddaughter in law safely no matter how you do it .

I look at him as he gave me serious warning as I sat back on couch .

Jihye- I never knew Jake can be this cruel . How can he do this with his own daughter?

Jonghyun-He lost his mind he can't think straight.

Jimin- You guys won't go to the wedding.

Jungkook- But what will you do in few hours the wedding is going to take place?

I look at him and I remember my promise I did my girl that I will surely come to save her but after getting to know that Yoongi had his team around the whole venue and I got a threat of him killing her if I did anything

Ayla-Are you just going to sit quiet while she get married to another men ? Brother either you do something or I will do thing by my own way .

Jungkook- What will you do?

Ayla-Anything I have to do to save My best friend .

I crasses my head and all I can see her face when I feel the hand on my shoulder and I look it's jungkook .

Jungkook- She's the best thing that ever happened to you .

Jimin-You think I don't know that. It's killing me without her .

Jungkook- Than why don't you do what you do everytime. Be that bad guy and the one who doesn't gave a damn about the world if he wants something than he make sure he gets it .

Jay-Right and here we talking about sister in law and don't we all know she is your world , your whole world revolves around her .

He also sat down beside me and put his hand on my shoulder.

Ayla- I agree so why don't we take what's our just like we always do , why don't we show them that we just didn't get the park's at our last name just like that .

She sat infront of me and hold my hand in hers and she smile .

Ayla- We all are with you , you should go and bring back your bride .