chapter thirty-eight

Brooke's POV

After the cops had left, Cole, Kurt and Kacen threw a tarp over my car to hide the mess until we had it towed in the morning. Cole would be riding with Kurt in the morning since he was still technically in custody and Zane would be picking me up with Eli. For now it was time to try to sleep and push everything to the back of my mind. Cole and I were back in our room where I slid off my shorts and slid under the covers before Cole could catch me. He turned around and looked at me as I giggled.

"What's so funny?" He smirked, taking off his shirt and sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Take off your pants and I'll tell you," I said, patting the bed beside me and he slid his pants off and slid under the comforter next to me.

"Are you gonna tell me," he said, propping his head up like always and resting his other hand on my side.

"Well," I whispered, locking eyes with him as I moved his hand down to my bare thigh, "I'm not wearing any shorts."

"I can feel that," he smiled as I moved closer to him.

"Let's just forget about everything until in the morning," I suggested with my lips almost touching him.

"Okay," he whispered as our lips touched.

His kiss was soft against my lips like he was testing the too calm waters before setting out to sea. His hand traveled up my thigh and under my shirt where he rested it against the curve of my waist. Before I realized what I was doing I put my hand on his chest and pushed him over onto his back as he pulled me gently on top of him not breaking our kiss. A moan escaped my lips as I felt him press against me through his boxers. I laced my fingers in his hair as we continued our hungry kiss and Cole ran his hands down my back grabbing my bare ass, exposed by my choice to wear a thong, in his hands. I began to sway my hips on top of him, making him moan against me smile. I sat up, still straddling him, as I pulled my shirt over my head exposing my well overly endowed chest.

"Holy fuck," Coke said as his eyes got wide and his hands travelled up my body cupping my breast, "you're so beautiful Brooke."

"Thank you," I giggled before Cole swiftly flipped us so I was under him, "smooth."

He smirked at me as he kissed my lips then my neck leaving a trail of kisses down to my chest where he took my hard nipple gently in his mouth and began to suck on it while using his hand to play with the other. Another moan escaped my lips as he looked up and smiled at me before continuing his assault of playful kisses down to my panty line. He took the silky black fabric between his teeth as he looked up at me asking permission. I smiled at him as I hooked my thumbs into my panties and slid them down my thighs and out of his watering mouth.

"Are you sure?" He asked, looking at me one last time.

"Yes please," I begged him, biting my lip.

Cole smiled mischievously as he slid his face between my thighs kissing from my knee all the way down skipping the sweet spot and going back up the other side teasing me with anticipation. His strong arms were wrapped under my thighs with his hands holding under my hips. He shifted his hands bringing his mouth to meet my sweet spot for the first time. The moment he flicked his tongue against it I moaned in pleasure instinctively pulling my knees together. I felt his hands move from my hips, over the top on my legs gently but forcefully pulling them apart allowing him full access to devour me as he pleased. I reached down and ran my fingers through his hair as I felt the pressure building like the slow pull of a roller coaster up a hill before the big drop.

"Oh my fuck, " I gasped as I felt it about to happen, "Cole..."

I clamped my legs against his face as he brought me to the height of pleasure. He moaned against me as he kept flicking his tongue pushing me beyond the bliss he had just shown me making me whimper as he kissed it one last time before moving to lay beside me and pull me to his bare chest. I heard my heart beating in my ears as I looked up at him smiling down at me.

"I love you," he said as he pulled the covers up hiding my naked body and his bulging erection.

"I love you," I whispered, still trying to find my voice as he kissed my forehead and I reached for him under the sheet, "I think I could help you with this."

"I think you have had enough new experiences for one night," he playfully laughed at me moving my hand up and kissing it before placing it on his chest over his heart, "besides I'm still a minor you cougar."

"Your birthday is in four days!" I said as we both laughed, "I hardly qualify as a cougar!"

"Whatever lets you sleep at night babe," he said kissing my lips with the taste of me still on them, "you need sleep or you will be bitchy tomorrow."

"Oh shush," I playfully slapped his chest as he began to play with my hair, "you need to sleep too."

"I will," he whispered as we settled into the comfortable silence, "right here beside you, forever."