chapter fifty-four

Cole's POV

Feeling Brooke's entire body shake as she came and raked her nails down my back was unadulterated bliss. The way her back arched as she pressed her hips into me as we came together was pure euphoria. I wanted to keep her close as I pulled her on top of me and covered us in a blanket so we could stay high on our new found ecstasy. She nuzzled her face into my neck as I traced lines down her side content with staying like this. Then I heard a key in the deadbolt. Brooke looked at me as I pulled the blanket over her head since it was too late to run and we were both naked.

"Brooke! Cole! I'm hom-" I heard Zane yell behind me as I tipped my head back to see the look of pure shock on his face as he took in the clothes that were thrown all around the floor, "oh my fucking - Cole what the fuck! Where's Brooke?"

"I'm here," Brooke giggled as she poked her head out from under the blanket, "you weren't supposed to be back until late."

"Yeah and you weren't supposed to be having sex on the couch!" Zane stammered looking like he wasn't sure if he should be pissed, embarrassed or proud.

"Yeah sure whatever," Brooke said smiling at Zane who finally broke as we all started laughing.

"Damnit you two," Zane said shaking his head at us and noticing the groceries I left in the floor, "for fucks sake Brooke did you just attack the man when he came in the door?"

"Yeah something like that," I laughed, making Brooke's face turn bright red as she pulled the blanket back over her head, "she's an animal man."

"I can hear you," she giggled as she swatted my chest under the blanket, "Zane go away so I can put on clothes."

"Oh so you get to have sex on my couch and then boss me around?" Zane scoffed, knocking what few items of clothing were on the chair into the floor and sitting down, "I don't think so ma'am. I'm staying right here and you can figure it out."

"Come on Zane I have to pee," she pleaded as she sat up taking the blanket with her exposing my chest.

"Not happenin'," he laughed looking from her to me then back to her, "I'm staying put and you can get dressed under the blanket."

"That will be difficult considering she didn't have much on when I got here," I laughed as she glared at me.

"Okay fine if that's how it's going to be," she said with a mischievous smile on her face, "then I'll just take the blanket."

"No!" Zane and I yelled at the same time as she jumped off the couch wrapped in the blanket and took off toward her room fully exposing me as Zane covered his eyes and I scrambled to grab my boxers and pull them on and I jumped up.

"Not funny Brooklyn Mae!" I called after her as she giggled down the hall.

"Fucking Christ Matthews," Zane said as I faced away from him to grab my jeans and pull them on.

"What?" I said turning to face him as I looked down and seen the red lines wrapping around my rib cage and laughed, "oh well fuck would ya look at that."

"I did," Zane laughed before standing up, "I'm going to shower and you owe me food."

"Yeah yeah I'll cook," I said then remembered he wasn't even supposed to be home, "wait I thought you were supposed to be eating cake?"

"Bro I already ate the cake and jetted before the baker could get home," he smirked, pulling a pair of hot pink lacy panties from his pocket, "she forgot these tho so I guess I'll have to hold on to them until next time."

"That's disgusting man," I said, grabbing Brooke's clothes from the floor and heading to her room as Zane went to his shower. I knocked lightly on her door which pushed open at my touch, "hey babe I brought your clothes."