🔹️The pain must to be feeling

___________________
CHAE WON
___________________

[September 29th]

Mio, Sana, and I put our desks together in the classroom, forming a triangle to talk and relax.

''You're getting out of the shower, and you see a bad boy. This guy throws you on the bed and squeezes your neck to suffocate you and calls you ''My Bitch!'' And you are vulnerable! The heart racing in the crosshairs of a gansgta! And you want more! '' Sana reads sincerely.

Mio leans towards Sana and looks at her cell phone. ''What's this called?''

''Sado-Masochism!'' Sana looks unfocused in my direction. ''As he continues to hurt and humiliate you, you indulge in this torture for pleasure!''

''I swear I'd call the cops!'' Mio rests her chin on her hand.

''But he's your boyfriend!'' I defend.

''Hey, bruh, seriously! A perverted boyfriend!'', says Mio.

''Tell me where you find this? I'm looking for a masochist to beat and humiliate while pleasuring me?'' Sana laughs.

''If you agree...'' I shrug, defending my point of view.

''You have to be abused to like something like this, Chae!'' Sana places her hands flat on the desk and looks at me strangely/disgusted at me. ''Chae, if one day a person proposes to you this... RED FLAG! It's a formula for disaster!''

''I agree,'' Mio begins, ''I don't think it's normal think.''

'' There are those who like it,'' I say, annoyed.

''If you like it... I don't like it! I like my man buys me expensive gifts to me,'' Mio says.

''I want...''
Sana stretches out in her chair. ''...that my boyfriend fucks me, puts me in a car and does 200km on a highway and takes me far from home. And you Chae?''

I cup my chin and look out of focus. ''I just wish this person would let me lie on her lap and play with my hair while this talks to me. And love me a lot. And don't keep me waiting so long.''

I sigh from the exhaustion of a day that is ending and I remain silent for a while to see if I can find something else.

''Love sux!'', say Sana.

''Yeah!'' I cross my arms in utter disgust.

''You need a really hot man. Mio, introduce Chae to one of your friends.''

''Chae won, are you still a virgin?'' Mio asks.

''ㅡNo.''

''Err? Who took your virginity ? You don't date guy????'' Mio leans towards me.

''It must be her finger, Mio.'' Sana laughs. '' Chae won is gay, can't you see?''

''Yes! I fucked me with my middle finger!'' I make an obscene gesture at Sana. ''It pulled my panties off and fucked me!''

Sana rips the page out of her notebook, crumples it up and throws me a ball of paper on me. ''Hey... why so serious?''

Sana looks at me doubtfully. ''But Chae...''

It's so bad to hear that they think it's funny to make fun of me when I'm not having fun at all. Especially that kind of joke.

I look at Sana punching her palm.

I bet she's imagining Se-yeon's face. I wanted to punch Se-yeon in the face. POW!

Mio opens the packet of skittles and places them in her hand.