Chapter 1: Here we go...

''Long ago... Well, actually, not that long ago. A couple of years ago, the world learned that Harpies, Centaurs, Lamias, and all other kinds of fabulous creatures existed.

And from then on, they've begun their own project to integrate them into society. Sure, it was a slow process, but now all kinds of monsters roam the streets alongside humans.

And it's common to see a human have a romantic relationship with another monster. Back a couple of years ago, you'd be thrown in jail, but now you're even allowed to have sex-''

The speech was cut short, as the sound of someone clearing their throat was heard from your left. You sighed and looked over to the one who was behind your interruption.

You looked down and finally saw her in your arms. Well, her head.

''C-Can you stop talking about all these unholy things with me?'' She asked, a light pink blush plastered across her face

''You're the one that came into my room. I'm just... You know? Revising my knowledge on other kinds.'' You answered as you kept gazing into her eyes.

''I got to make a good impression, you know?'' You said as you finally got out of bed and made your way out of your room.

''Okay, now can you help me?'' She asked, still a little flustered.

''With what?''

''My... Head rolled off of my body while I was sleeping. Can you reattach it back?'' She asked, a little hint of frustration in her voice.

You sighed. ''Alright, where's your body, Lala?''

''I don't know! It trailed off around the house.'' The girl known as Lala said and nudged me to go look for her body.

===
===

Monster Girl Lesson!

The Dullahan

The Dullahan is a humanoid monster race most commonly known for their removable head.