Chapter 2: Warm and Tingly

You mentally thought about that one GTA San Andreas scene as you made your way over to the front doors of your new school.

Upon entering, you saw an abundance of Monster Girls everywhere. Ranging from Harpies, to Lamias, and even some Slimes. Upon seeing you, some girls like Harpies and Slimes gave you friendly smiles.

Others like Succubi gave you a flirtatious smile. Great, the first day of Senior year already feels great!

You began exploring around the school, trying to memorize places that seemed important for later on. Like the gym for example.

On your exploration, you saw even more cute and hot Monster Girls, but not one guy...?

You decided to not mind it and continue exploring. There was no need to head for the principal's office, because you talked to her a week prior.

'I wonder what Lala is doing...'

===
===

Back in the house. Everything was quiet. The kitchen was left the same as it was in the morning.

Although noises were coming from Y/n's room. Noises that one would find truly unholy.

''Y/n!~'' Lala panted out from behind the closed door.

AHEM AHEM.

===
===

'Probably sleeping.' You thought... Yeah... Sleeping...

But your thoughts were immediately interrupted as you bumped into a girl. ''Oh-''

The force knocked you onto the ground as you held your head.

''O-Oh my! Are you okay?'' The girl asked as you opened your eyes to see her. She was a Lamia. A really pretty one at that.

She has long bright red hair and amber eyes with slitted snake pupils. Her ears are large, pointy and red, and she has fangs and a long tongue. She also has small scales on her cheeks and wears a yellow 'D' clip on each side of her head.

She has a long, red snake tail, around 20 feet long and shiny scales. She also has large breasts and a curvy figure. She is currently wearing a mini-skirt with a pink sweater that reaches just above her belly, leaving it exposed.

''Yeah, I a-'' Before you can finish your sentence, you felt her snake tail wrap around you and pull you back to your feet. You almost stumbled when she let you go, but caught yourself.

You let out a relaxed sigh. ''Thank you.'' A smile crept up on the Lamia's lips as she giggled.

''You gotta be more careful, or else you'll hurt yourself, Y/n.'' She said with a soft tone.

''Yeah, I guess I gotta be- Wait, how do you know my name?'' You asked, voice filled with confusion on how this cute girl has your name.

''Really now? I thought everyone in the school knew.'' She said while still keeping a straight face.

''... How?''

''Well, how wouldn't we? A cute human boy is coming to our school. Of course we would know.'' She said while blushing a little.

Your cheeks turned a little red from her calling you cute. ''Okay, so I am the only human here?''

''And the only guy~'' She replied with a grin, exposing her fangs.

''Ah, that makes se-...'' You slowly closed your mouth as your smile began turning into a frown. ''What did you say?''

''What? This is an all-girls school. And you-'' She then pointed at me. ''are one big pervert to be coming here~'' She giggled as she kept her glare at you, making you blush.