Chapter 26: Caffeinated Spider

'I did things way too quickly...' You thought in your head as you were lying down on Rachnera's lap.

Inside Rachnera's room, there was a webbing made out of her silk that was used as a bed.

Rachnera was reading a magazine, taking occasional glances at you to make sure you were alright.

''How are you feeling, hun?'' Rachnera put away the magazine and gazed down at you.

''I feel a whole lot better after that shower.'' You said. ''Thanks.''

''That is good to hear but,'' Rachnera smirked. ''do you really think it was the shower that made you feel better?''

''... I guess... That thing you did felt nicer.'' You admitted.

''Just you wait, honey~'' Rachnera teased. ''After you get better, I'll be sure to shower you with pleasure~''

''That...'' You thought about it for a moment...

... I mean, she is the one who offered it. Why would you pass it up?

''Sure. Once I get better, the first thing I'm doing is coming here.''

''Ah, look at you.'' Rachnera smiled. ''First time I met you, you were flustered to even be around me.

... You also thought about that for a little.

You did go through your character development. And this is supposed to be a Slice of Life, so that's huge.

So now you take things more lightly.

Of course, you've gotten used to the girls, so you don't get as embarrassed and flustered as before.

''Meh, I just got used to you girls.'' You answered, repositioning herself in her lap.

''Speaking of which,'' Rachnera placed one of her hands on your head and slowly played with your hair. ''how's the harem coming along?''

''Oh, it's great.'' You answered with a smile. ''I don't know how I did it, but I managed to pull most of it off.''

''Geez, you make yourself sound like a playboy.'' Rachnera suddenly got serious. ''Don't be a playboy.''

''No worries, Sweetie.'' You reassured her. ''I would never play with a girl's feelings.''

''... That.'' Rachnera said.

''Hm?'' You looked up at her.

''You called me 'Sweetie'.'' Rachnera said. ''I like it.''

''Want me to call you that from now on?'' You asked.

''Not all the time...'' Rachnera rolled her eyes playfully. ''But... You know, it would feel nice to be called that sometimes.''

''Got it.'' You sat up from Rachnera's lap. ''Now, how are you feeling? You did kiss me on the mouth back in the shower.''

''That...'' Rachnera stood quiet for a bit. ''I... Do feel my nostrils clogging up.''

''... I'm sorry, Rachnera.'' You apologized, feeling bad.

''No worries.'' Rachnera got off of her webbing. ''It was worth it. I'll get myself some nasal spray, then I'll make myself some hot tea.''

''Can I get some tea as well?'' You asked, following her out of the room.

''Of course.'' Rachnera answered. ''I was planning some for you after all.''

===
===

Rachnera set the kettle down on the stove to boil. ''There. Now, we wait.''