Chapter 14: Drunkie Bliss

===
===

''Hey mom?''

''Yes Y/n?''

''Is that one of those Monster Girls that you mentioned before?''

''Uh... It seems to be.''

''Where is her head?''

''Huh... I didn't think those even existed.''

''What do you mean?''

''That body doesn't have a head, yet it's still wandering around the train station. That may as well be a Dullahan.''

''I thought those didn't exist.''

''And they didn't... Up until now that is.''

''What are we gonna do about her? We can't just leave the body here wandering around aimlessly.''

''...''

''Listen Y/n, you are fifteen years old now. Sooner or later you're gonna be needing to call in shots on your own.''

''...?''

''You choose what to do. Do you want to help her, or do you want to leave it be? The choice is yours.''

''Well obviously I want to help her.''

''Good. You can go and wait in the car while I lead the body there.''

===
===

''We're home. Y/n, sit the body down on the couch. I'll be back in a moment while I search for her head.''

''Couldn't we have searched for it while we were at the station?''

''Yes.''

''...''

''Make sure she doesn't wander off too much.''

===
===

November 24th, 2015. 7:59 p.m.

You've just finished hanging out with Meroune, which ended up with you sharing a kiss with her.

While it did feel good in the moment to have your first kiss, you can't help but feel bad about yourself.

Miia had invited you on a date. Centorea is basically onto you. Lala may or may not be onto you. Rachnera is... Well, Rachnera. Suu and Papi may as well be part of it.

You can't help but feel bad about being able to break those hearts at any given moment.

And now that you've already kissed Mero, you feel like you are toying with them.

Wait, does that mean that you and Meroune are now in a relationship? But she didn't even say anything to confirm it...

... Well, she did kiss you... On a date...

Your head just begins to hurt while you think about it.

''I need an adult right now...'' You tell yourself as you make you way over to your house on foot.

It is now night time. Crickets were... I don't know, singing around you? Nobody was outside, but the lights in the houses were on.

No cars on the roads. All you could see was just a stray cat walking around around.

''Maybe dad can tell me something.'' But of course! Your dad has three wives, he can have some advice.

You lean down on a fence and pull out your phone from your left pocket.