Thank You For Reading

What? What do you mean I meant the end of the series to be on Memory Fragment #6?

I do not know what you are talking about.

(It was a last-minute decision, just roll with it.)

So, uh, was the end too edgy?

I hope not.

So. Thank you for reading.

It really does mean a lot to me. This is literally the first book I've ever finished.

And it's literally ten hours long... Damn...

It really does hurt to let this book go. I mean, man I've put seven months into this thing.

It's like my own baby for crying out loud. It hurts to let it go.

But why shouldn't I continue if it hurts for me to let go? Well, the answer is quite simple.

Remember that quote I made at the end of Chapter 28? About love stories and all.

The whole point is this: The most interesting part of a love story is building the relationship between the characters. Having exciting, deep, and memorable moments.

And then, the most rewarding part is the kissing scene. It really shows the most amount of love and meaning.

But everything after that, boring. To write and to read.

So, letting go is the best option for me.

I also found out that writing a story is way more enjoyable than just reading the stories of others.

I'm gonna be honest, I was that guy. I always had some sort of complaint about a story. Whether it was about the characters going out of character, or just the dumb plot. 

So, I made my own.

I enjoyed it 'till the end.

So, why don't you begin as well? Write a story, tell me about it, I'll give it a shot.

Doesn't matter what story it will be. I want to see what you all have in mind.

You could make something great, you know? I went into this story with nothing in mind and here I am.

I appreciate you guys. The support was immense. I've read every single comment ever posted on this story, and I'll probably continue to read them.

No matter who you are, whether you've commented or not, you've contributed towards my dream of finishing this story.

Brings a tear to my eye, not gonna lie.

So, did I do a good job on my first story?

I hope I did. Don't want to disappoint you all.

I don't really think there is anything else left. My account has reached 100 followers, the story is almost at 50k reads.

I'm proud of what I've done.

But this story...

Is only one of many.

I won't stop writing, it's my passion. I'll start a new book after this one.

If there's anything you want to ask me, ask me here.

Here's a list of things to do before I leave this story:

Make a new cover.

(Here's old one):

(THE VERY FIRST COVER:)

Update description.

Add more tags.

Answer questions you have.

Here's also my shopping list:

Carrots

A kilo of potatoes, 

2 liters of milk, 

A dozen eggs, 

Some instant noodles, 

Bread,

Ketchup, 

and some Olive Oil

And with that, I bid you all farewell...

Ehehehehehe.... Since you stayed until this very point, why don't I give you a sneak peek of the next story?

Ahem Ahem.

BA-01 down!
BA-01 down!

Useless piece of...!

Commander! I can't get through to the Ark!

... Commander?