Chapter 15: Oh, The Aftermath

November 25th, 11:43 a.m.

Thursday.

It was pretty late in the morning.

The sun was brightly shining down upon the earth.

Moving aside from the boring stuff, let's get down to business.

Inside the house, in your room, you and Lala were both laying in bed, still naked from the events of last night.

While Lala may have been asleep, you surely weren't. For the past two hours you have been awake.

And the post nut clarity has hit you harder than a bullet train.

Oh, the Aftermath.

What are you gonna do now? You're already late for school. Should you stay in for the day?

I don't know about you, but something tells me that staying in is gonna backfire badly.

Lala snuggles up closer to you, beginning to stir in her sleep. ''Mmm...''

''Lala.'' You shake her. ''Wake up, I'm late for school.''

''Just stay with me...'' She snored, her face entirely up into your chest. ''If you're with me, Miia won't get you.''

You sighed. ''How do you even know about Mi-'' You notice the small dent on the wall, and your diary on the floor. ''-ia...''

''Only mine.'' She hugs onto you tighter. ''You're only mine.''

Welp, now it was more messed up. How are you gonna tell her that your kiss with her, wasn't actually your first kiss?

How are you gonna tell her about Meroune is the bigger question.

Oh, how about another question. How are you gonna hide the two hickeys she gave you from the other girls?

I guess you can just wear a scarf, but still.

''Lala.''

''Mm?''

''We smell.''

''I know.''

''Wanna shower?''

''Together?''

''... Sure...''

===
===

''Ahh, that was nice.'' Lala sighed relaxingly as she was wrapped around in a towel.

''I don't know why, but the hickeys began to hurt after splashing warm water on them.'' You were rubbing around them, trying to ease 'em up.

''Huh? Oh, that's right!'' Lala remembered. ''Now people would know that you are mine, and won't bother asking you out!''

...

''Lala?'' You ask her.

''Yeah?''

''Can you slap me lightly on the cheek?'' You turn your left cheek.

''Why do you want me to slap your cheek?'' Lala was confused.

''Just do it. Lightly.'' You pointed to your cheek. ''Come on.''

Lala playfully rolled her eyes, reaching out and lightly slapping your cheek. ''There.'' She then kissed it.

''Ugh! No!'' You grunted. ''That kiss evened it out! Do it again.''

''What are you trying to get with this?'' Lala slapped your cheek again. ''Now what?''

''I kissed a girl right before I had IT with you.'' You admit, preparing for the worst. ''Also, that made her my girlfriend, so doing IT with you was just basically cheating on her.''