Chapter 27: Parenting 101

Aaaand you are back.

Approximately a week after you caught a cold by getting the best head of your life, you are now back to school.

Although Rachnera is still not going.

You are glad to be back. You did miss your friends.

Centorea was happy for you to be back. She was a little hesitant to give you kisses at first, because she thought you were still a little sick, but you changed her mind.

Meroune was of course also happy... To have someone push her wheelchair again.

Miia was... How should I say? Hyperactive? She clinged onto you hard. Fanning herself over the things that happened the last week. (THE SEX I MEAN)

Ecchi also seemed to be back, considering that the school was a lot more calm than the time she wasn't here.

You were hoping for Suu and Papi to be back in school again. Seriously though, those two made it so much more fun.

They were always off to do something. Either unhinged (Suu), or blatantly inexcusable (Also Suu).

So now, you were looking for them, although without much luck.

''Oof!-'' You bumped into somebody so hard, that you got repelled backwards, falling onto your ass.

''Hm?'' Akeno looked down at you. ''Oh, there you are.''

''Akeno?...'' You looked up at the tall Succubus.

''Get off the floor, the janitor is sick.'' She said, lending a hand and getting you off the floor. ''So, haven't seen ya in a while.''

''Got infected.'' You answer, patting the dust off of yourself.

''You make it sound like it was a zombie infection.'' Akeno giggled. ''So, who was it that got you?''

''Miia.'' You suddenly felt embarrassed to say the following. ''... It... Was worth it though.''

''Oooh!'' Akeno smirked. ''What happened? Lemme guess. It got sloppy, didn't it?''

''Oh it was more than sloppy.'' You were beginning to blush from talking about it. ''Oh... I still can feel it...''

''Was it that good?'' Akeno wondered. ''Thought it was gonna be the same as Saturday, with the Full Moon and all, you know?''

''I got the best head of my life, Akeno...'' You brought your hands up to your head and fixed your hair.

''Damn...'' Akeno was surprised. ''Well, that's their specialty. Although, I can't imagine you doing it with her while she is still sick... Yuck.''

''As I said, worth it.'' You let out a sigh of relief.

...

''... I just want to say, I am again sorry for that Saturday ni-''

''Oh, will you please just forget it already?!'' You shouted at the already flustered Akeno.

''I-It's not my fault!'' She retaliated. ''I feel so embarrassed. It was supposed to be Rachnera's chance, and then I had to butt in...''

''Please shut up.''

''Alright...''

...

...

''Ah! One more thing.'' You stopped Akeno in her tracks.

''Hm?'' Akeno turned to face you again.

''Do you know where Papi and Suu are?'' You asked.