Chapter 3: Sticky Situation

You practically banged your head throughout all of Physics class. You kept on glancing at the clock on top of the door, desperately waiting for the class to end.

'3... 2... 1...' You waited for the bell to ring.

'Come on, just ring already!' And as if the ring heard your thoughts, it began to ring, signaling the beginning of a break.

You quickly grabbed your bag and hopped your desk, running out of the classroom and going up the stairs of the school.

You need a little talk with the principal for not telling you this is an all-girls school.

===
===

You made it in front of the office door of the principal's office. You were about to knock until you heard a conversation behind the door.

''I am telling you sir. There are no ''Ghosts'' in the school. They don't even exist!'' A feminine voice was heard from behind the door, you recognized it as the principal's voice.

''My daughter doesn't lie, Ms. Ecchi!'' A man's voice was then heard, but you didn't recognize it. (Ms. Ecchi is the principle)

''Well, maybe you should drag your daughter to the nurse's office. Better yet, a therapist.'' Ms. Ecchi retorted back, making you scoff at this whole conversation.

''Are you insulting us?!'' The man shouted back, but Ms. Ecchi didn't sound fazed at all.

''No, I'm just pointing out your flaws in a rude manner. Of course I am!'' You heard Ms. Ecchi's shout as the man quickly left the office, almost slamming the door into your face.

''My daughter is never coming back here again!'' He shouted, before leaving the school grounds.

You stood there, contemplating if you should go in or not. You don't know Ms. Ecchi that well, but she sounded really angry. Perhaps you shouldn't.

As you were about to move away from the door, Ms. Ecchi's voice was suddenly heard again.

''Ah, Y/n. Enjoying your first day?'' You almost tripped over your feet. You looked back at her.

She was a Lamia. She looked just like an exact copy of Miia, although she was surely older and more mature. Instead of Miia's 2 scales on her cheek, Ms. Ecchi had 3 scales.

Although she looked very young, it was a shock for you to find out she was actually older.

Like Miia, she has long, red hair and golden eyes. Her outfit is a traditional Lamia wardrobe and thus is highly revealing. Wink Wink. She also wears D-shaped hairclips like Miia.

Her tail was the same color as Miia's. Long, red, and with shiny scales. It was longer than Miia's, that's for sure.

 It was longer than Miia's, that's for sure

(To clarify something. Calling her Ms. Ecchi doesn't mean she is married. Calling her Mrs. Ecchi does. So she is basically not married.)

''Ms. Ecchi!... Erm, is it a good time to talk?'' You asked, and she scoffed, chuckling.