Chapter 13: November Beach

After school.

Everybody had already left. The empty halls were filled with nothing but silence and occasional noises of the janitor.

You were sure that everybody had already left, and that it was only you who was inside the building... Well... Other than the janitor.

That meant one thing.

You can safely continue drawing in your notebook without anyone trying to pry their gaze into it.

Why wouldn't you let them look at your drawing? What were you drawing in there that you were so grossly ashamed of it?

Let's just say that the ''Triple N'' challenge of the month was beginning to take it's toll on you today.

So, you decided to ease off your mind by drawing. Something that you were really good at.

While that is happening, let's take a peak at another part of the school. The halls.

Other than the janitor, there was actually another person who was currently inside the building.

Oh, you already know who it is.

''Y/n?'' Your heart sank in, your body going motionless as you heard the feminine voice enter the classroom.

You immediately closed your notebook shut and intertwined both of your hands together. ''Oh hey Mero.''

She looks at you, a little confused on your sudden behaviour. ''Hey Y/n... So... How are you?''

''Oh, I'm great. Doing fantastic.'' You did some hand gestures to get her off of your tail. ''What about you?''

''I'm also doing great.'' Mero approaches your desk, rolling her wheelchair next to you. ''So, what are you doing so late after school?''

You flinched just a little. ''Oh...'' You scratched your neck. ''I'm just doing...'' You didn't acknowledge eye contact with Mero, trying to think of an excuse.

''Your homework?'' Mero asked.

''... No...'' You tried to take your notebook and hide it away in your bag.

Mero saw this, and immediately took the notebook by force out of your hands. ''H-Hey!''

''I wanna see what you were drawing.'' Mero giggled as she flipped through the pages of your notebook.

''T-That's not right! Give me my notebook ba-'' Before you can finish your sentence and reach out to grab your notebook back, Mero uses one of her hands to roll her wheelchair away from you, to another corner of the room.

''Oh, come on, Y/n. What is it that you were drawing that is so embarrassing?-'' Mero immediately shut her mouth as she flipped onto the page you were last at.

''Oh... Oh my...'' She began to blush, putting a hand on her chin as she examined the said drawing in your notebook.

''Give it back!'' You jumped up and snatched the book out of her hands, then proceeded to throw it into the nearest bin.

''... I shouldn't have done that, my study notes are in there.'' You realize your mistake and go over to retrieve your notebook.

''Was...'' Mero began, not being able to start up a sentence. ''W-Was that the nurse? R-Rachnera?''

As you grabbed your notebook out of the bin, you began to blush as well. ''Uhh...'' You didn't wanna admit, but you were caught red-handed.

''You draw really well...'' Mero rolled up to you. ''You uh, really expressed her body well. Especially that one area.'' She smiled, a little flustered.