Chapter 20: Survive The Night

''Rachnera...'' You narrowed your eyes away from the window, now looking straight at the Arachne sitting on top of you.

''...'' Her facial expressions had not changed, nor did she say anything. Her chest rose and fell back down in a rhythm as she breathed quite heavily

Full Moons make even the most timid and shy of girls, monsters when they see it.

It can also be interpreted as a test, to see if any monster girl likes you. When there's a Full Moon, Monster Girls go after the person they desire most deeply.

Rachnera here might as well have passed that test...

You could just see the hot air come out of her mouth in the cold darkness as stared at you below her.

''Let's do this fast,'' She unbuttoned her shirt, quickly. ''before the others find us.''

Rachnera threw the shirt away, leaving her only in her bra. Purple, but with black edges. Somehow resembled her in a way.

''Rachnera, please...'' You pleaded, you knew that there was no way, but still tried.

''Do you know how much I waited for this?'' Rachnera smirked. ''It was perfect... A Full Moon on a night like this...''

She breathed in, unclipping her bra from behind her and dropping it on your face.

''I didn't know about it... But Akeno...'' Rachnera giggled. ''There's a reason we are best friends...''

The bra that she dropped didn't drop on your eyes, so you could still see.

Rachnera was beautiful. And the moonlight expelled that beauty in a way that wanted to make you just... Stay with her...

It's not like you had any choice.

The webbing was as strong as steel, and it was tight on top of that.

Rachnera was planning a whole night full of bondage.

She leaned closer in. ''I don't even know what I found in you...'' She pulled the webs, and brought you up, like a puppet. ''Maybe it's just lust taking the better of me...''

''Maybe it's the way you treated me...''

''Your hands...''

''Or maybe it's just...'' Rachnera had now used even more webbing to fully tie you up in a way that you couldn't move, but she still could control you with the webs. ''How much care you have for me...''

With the heartbeat of close to one hundred and five, you fully embraced what's to come. Smiling at Rachnera and awaiting her next move.

Tears streamed down Rachneras cheeks, as her two main eyes began to leak tears. ''... I haven't been treated like this in so long...''

She caved in closer to you. ''Be honest...'' She spoke. ''Do you mind that I am five years older than you?''

''I wouldn't care...'' You began, looking into Rachnera's eyes as you spoke with full honesty. ''If you were old enough to be my mom.''

Rachnera came in close as she heard that, and embarced into a tight embrace. Her tongue reached the deepest part of your mouth as she kissed.

Constantly moaning through the kiss, you tried to move in to take the lead, but you couldn't really. The webbing prevented you, which gave Rachnera full dominance over your body.

The two main spider legs of her were hugging onto you as she pushed herself deeper. She pulled away once, but then came back again.

There was no room to breathe with how intense she was. At this point, you might as well pass out.