Memory Fragment #3 - Face Time

Yuni's phone begins to ring all of a sudden.

She picks it up and sees that it's you on Facetime.

So she answers it.

But apparently, the first and last things that come out of your mouth before hanging up are: ''Beautiful tits, and rack. See ya.''

...

Yuni is now calling you.

You pick it up.

''Dumbass!'' She begins strong by swearing into your face.

''What? What's wrong?'' You act obliviously.

''My mom was next to me!'' Yuni shouts.

''I was just stating the obvious.'' You say. ''Nothing to get mad over.''

''You are a real piece of work, you know th-''

''Actually, can I talk to your mother?'' You cut her off. ''Haven't heard her heavenly voice in a while. I miss her.''

''What...'' Yuni glares into the camera lense. ''What are you? Trying to get on with my mother?''

''You can't blame me.'' You shrug.

''Weren't you talking about my tits a moment ago?'' Yuni tries to make sense of the situation.

''Mhm. Now answer me this.'' You build anticapation. ''Would you rather have a Charmander, or a Charizard-''

''You're lucky my mother isn't next to me on this one.'' Yuni cuts in. ''Why did you even call in the first place?''

''To confirm you are coming to the sleep over.'' You tell her. ''Lala and I are waiting.''

''Look, I told you I will.'' Yuni answers. ''I'll be there in... An hour and a half.''

''Nice, I'll be waiting.'' You smile.

''Bye.'' She is about hang up, but you say one last thing before she does.

''By the way, if you come to my house looking like that, I'll fuck the shit out of y-''

Beep beep beep...