Chapter 16: HELL (School)

Light snores could be heard coming out of Lala's room.

Inside, she was sleeping soundly. Cuddling up to her pillow in a sleeping position.

Up until now, she had hit the snooze button three times, and was going to run late.

''Lala?'' You slowly opened the door that lead to her room, and saw her still sleeping. ''Lazy. Of course.''

Before this, the moment you noticed she wasn't getting up, you prepared a cup with cold water just in case.

And now was the moment.

You creep into the room, closing the door behind as you go up to the bed.

''Lala?'' You give her one last chance to wake up without using the water.

''Mmm...'' She snored, turning to the other side and continuing to sleep.

''Please don't break up with me.'' You splash the water all over her face and run out of the room, laughing.

She gasped as she woke up, shuddering because of the coldness of the water. Her hair, face and shirt were basically all soaked up.

''Y/N!'' She shouted as you were half way across the house.

''Get up! WE have school!'' You shouted from the kitchen downstairs.

Lala grumbled something as she got up. ''You could've just woken me up naturally...'' She exited her room.

She headed for the bathroom. ''This is so annoying. You have to wake up THIS early?'' She grabbed a towel and dried herself off.

''Not really, I just had you get up earlier because I thought you'd be slow.'' You said to her from downstairs.

''Now that's insulting.'' She grabbed her toothbrush, and began brushing her teeth.

''Come down after you're done.''

===
===

After Lala had finished brushing her teeth, she went down the stairs and into the kitchen.

''So, when are we going to get ready?'' She asked as she entered the kitchen.

Much to her confusion, you were standing on top of the table, munching down on a peanut butter and jam sandwich.

''I am ready, you just get dressed and eat, and we will be on our way.'' You reassured her.

''...'' She was quiet. ''What's going on?''

''What do you mean?'' You looked around.

''Why are you standing on top of the table?'' She points to the table.

''Oh...'' You rub your chin. ''There's a spider on the floor.''

Lala sighs. ''You're so childish, you know that?'' She crosses her arms. ''Wasn't one of the girls you mentioned an Arachne? What are you so scared of now?''

''The fact that Arachnes follow the law, meanwhile these small, terrifying hell spawns can bite you at any given time.'' You answer.

''Plus, even if Rachnera does ever bite me, it's most likely not going to poison me.'' You finish.

''Tch.'' Lala goes up to you. ''Fine, where's the spider?''

''Ah...'' You scratch the back of your head. ''You're stepping on it.''

Lala looks down and sees that she is indeed stepping down on the supposed hell spawn.

She screams, kicking it and running out of the room. ''THAT'S THE BIGGEST SPIDER I'VE EVER SEEN!'' She screams out as she runs.