Chapter 25: A Shower With Spider Mommy

''Oh...'' You whimpered as you were awoken to the worst fatigue you've faced this year.

After last night's events, it was crystal clear that the day after was going to be bad.

I mean, at the very least, you got the best head of your life.

But now, you need to bear the consequences of your actions. By being ill.

Sore throat, muscle pain, stuffed nose. You could even feel your head throbbing.

And next to you, the sleeping beauty herself. Miia's light snores were almost undetectable. Her tail was wrapped around your legs, which prevented you from escaping.

'Water...' You needed to drink something. 'I need to... Pee...' And apparently use the restroom.

But how are you going to do that, while not waking her up?

You looked over to the alarm clock on her nightstand and saw that it was pretty late in the morning.

Miia should be able to wake up by herself soon.

You can hold it in until then... Okay, let me rephrase that. You can MAYBE hold it in until then.

===
===

It's been half an hour.

How much time does this snake sleep?!

You need to get Miia out of the way without forcefully waking her up.

AND QUICK!

... Actually, you didn't need to go to the restroom that much. But your throat was more sore than the Sahara desert, so you still needed to get up.

So you began moving.

First things first, Miia's hand. She had it wrapped around you the entire night, so you carefully placed it someplace else.

Next, her tail. Although the grip wasn't as intense as before, it was still going to be a challenge to get out of it.

Thankfully, once you started sitting up, your legs fell out of the tail's grip on their own.

Now, all you need to do is go over her. And after that, maybe put something on.

You place your hands on both sides of Miia and slowly try to go over her body.

But you accidentally move the blanket covering her in the process.

Your eyes fell down at the two 'Calcium Cannons' as one calls them, and you were immediately brought to a halt.

A trance, if you will.

Even though this wasn't the first time you saw them, it felt... Good to look at them.

It's like both of them each fit into the Golden Rectangle of Beauty, making your eyes unable to turn to any other direction.

Now, if this was a BASIC story, the main character would blush intensely.

But this is leaning towards realism. Come on now, this is your girlfriend. You look at her in that way, not in a lustful manner.

Excluding the fact that she quite literally sucked you off the other day.

But anyway. Miia was... Beautiful.

She was beautiful normally, but when she was asleep, it was the time you could see her truly at peace.

The face doesn't signify a single care in the world. The only thing it does signify is the pleasure that comes with sleeping.

But this moment wouldn't last forever, would it?