Chapter 6: Deep Blue

It has been a calm and quiet day. Not many of the girls piled up on you like yesterday. Other than that, it was usual.

You got through your classes, and now you're hanging out with Miia next to the lockers. You both have been talking for some time now.

''So... You're not mad at me, right?'' Miia asked, a little embarrassed to say so.

You took one look at her and chuckled. ''Why would I be mad at you?'' You asked as you took out the stuff you needed to take home.

''N-Nothing in particular.'' Miia said, scratching the back of her head as she let out a soft and quiet sigh. 'Good, I didn't fumble.'

You kept on looking at her, to which she noticed and blushed redder. ''S-Stop staring at me, idiot...''

You looked away, still feeling Miia get redder and more frustrated.

Now that you've had a good look at her, you really did realize just how beautiful she is.

That perfectly silky, red hair, the smooth skin, and those eyes...

You were already blushing because of them. You didn't know what it was about them. Her golden orange eyes just stared deep into your soul.

And it was enough for your body to begin to get hotter.

So was for Miia. Your fiery yellow eyes were enough to interest her in you. And your touch... The moment you fell into her tail, she felt a surge of such powerful emotions.

Miia tried to shake those thoughts out of her head. ''Hey, what's your favorite subject?'' She asked.

''It was English, but now it's P.E. for reasons I cannot disclose. And my least favorite is Physics, if you want to know.'' You answered.

''But I thought you were really good at Physics?'' Miia was confused.

''How do you know that I am good at Physics?'' You asked Miia, suspicious of how she got to know that.

Miia's eyes widened for a second, like she had just been found out. ''T-Things like that spread around, you know?'' She chuckled nervously.

You squinted your eyes at her, and then laughed. ''Alright, alright. I don't really like the Physics part, but I do like Astronomy. The problem is that there isn't enough of that.''

''Oh... So you like planets and stuff?''

''You can say so.'' You answered. ''How is your mom by the way?''

''You know my mom?'' Miia asked again.

''Yeah, she is the principal, is she not? Oh, and she also tried to seduce me that one time.'' Your answer had left Miia's mouth hanging.

''She... What?'' She wanted you to repeat the statement.

The tone of her voice spoke volumes. You got a little concerned, maybe you shouldn't have told that last part. ''She... Tried to seduce me?''

Miia's face was red, her head was fuming with anger. She was going to have one hell of a talk with her mother, that's for sure.

''... Did she do anything else?'' Miia asked, still fuming with anger.

''Not... Yet?'' You answered.

Miia took a long sigh, and then smiled. ''Hey, I'm gonna go talk to my mother for a little bit. Just one thing to tell you.'' She then got up close to your ear and whispered the following:

''If she ever, EVER, begins her sentence with ''When Miia was little...'', don't ever listen to her. She is probably drunk.'' She then pulled away.

''Alright... If that's what you want.'' You agreed, making Miia nod her head. She then turned around and began to slither away.