Chapter 28: Talk About Luv

... Winter Break.

Twenty-Forth of December.

Approximately 7:10 a.m.

Somebody's Special Day.

.....

Yes, I know it's a special day for everyone. It's the day right before Christmas.

But it is extra special for someone.

''Uuuu...'' You groaned in your sleep as you stirred around the bed, as if someone was using you as a spoon to stir-fry eggs.

''Idiot...'' Lala moaned out. ''Give me the blanket...'' She began to tug on the blanket you had yourself wrapped in.

''Silence Wench.'' You roll to the other side, prying her hands off of yourself and the blanket.

''I'm not a prostitute...'' Lala begins to slowly sit up in the bed, but still does not dare open her eyes, for the rising sun outside would blind her for the rest of this.

She reaches out, trying to find your location on the bed while still not opening her eyes. She suddenly touches your back.

''Nuh uh...'' You tell her. ''My blank-''

Lala isn't having any of it, grabbing the blanket with one of her hands, and then using the other to push you off the bed.

You fall down on the ground with a loud thud as the blanket is stripped away from your body. ''Ow!...'' You groan in pain.

''Stupid...'' Lala relaxes back into her pillow, wrapping herself around the blanket. ''As of now, you shall be forced to sleep on the floor.''

''Ugh... You woke me up.'' You began trying to get up from the ground.

''Make breakfast.'' Lala orders. ''It's my birthday, so make it special, and snappy.''

''Screw you.'' You flip her off. ''You're eating Panda Express.''

''Let's not forget the last time you made me eat Panda Express.'' Lala reminds you of the distant past.

...

... Oh yeah, that was horrifying. Memories of the past haunt back to you in present-day format.

Oh, the beast this Dullahan could become just to not consume anything as ''Bad'' as Panda Express.

Forget about Miia's constant suffocation kink, that is the night that your life was in the hands of death herself.

But did you really mind it? No. Because that was hot.

''Fine.'' You sighed in utter defeat. ''I'll call you down once it's ready.''

''Okay Daddy.''

''Shut up.'' You began walking out of the room, your feet still half asleep from the rude awakening.

First, use the restroom.

Second, brush your teeth.

Third... I guess, you can get to making breakfast for now.

===
===

Y/n: Where are you guys?

Dad: Coming.

Spawnpoint: We're almost there sweetie, your father just had... To buy half the supermarket.

Y/n: Kind of ironic that you get to say that, don't you think?