Chapter 4: I Love P.E

It's been a little while. You have spent almost the entire break holding Suu's hand while showing her around. You may have not known much, but at least it would be enough for her to get around.

Along the way, you've gotten quite a lot of dirty looks from the girls. Mostly aimed at Suu, but still. Looks like they didn't like the handholding.

As for Suu, she didn't mind it one bit. She just shook the dirty looks off and moved on. Or she just hasn't realized that she is getting them.

''And that's the Science Lab.'' You pointed out to Suu. ''Those are the locations I had marked out.''

Suu looked over at the lab, then back at you with a smile curled up on her lips. ''Thank you Y/n.'' She let go of your hand and began walking towards the lab since it was almost the end of break.

As you were about to say goodbye, you got cut off by a sudden, and awfully familiar voice. ''Y/nnn!~'' A female voice rang out from behind the corner.

There, a Succubus with long red horns, short black hair, and vibrant orange eyes came out. That was one of the girls that tried to corner you. Those horny Succubi.

Giving off a long sigh, you thought: 'Not again...' Who knew that almost every girl in this school would be head over heels for you? That sure draws a lot of unwanted attention.

You think that trying to ignore her would be the best answer here, so you just say your goodbye to Suu and walk away. ''Bye Suu!'' And you waddled away. (Waddle waddle waddle)

The Succubus didn't let go and walked after you. Realizing this, you began walking faster and faster, until you were just speed walking.

''Y/n!~ Come back here!~♡'' She said as she finally tackled you to the ground and laid down on your chest.

You fell on your butt, so most of the damage was minimized. You looked down at your chest and saw the girl cuddling into your chest.

''H-Hey! I told you I'm not interested!'' You try to nudge her off, but she wraps her arms around you, not letting you go.

''Mmm... No!'' The Succubus refuses to cooperate further, wrapping her legs around you to tighten the embrace.

She then looks up at you with heart-shaped pupils as she tightens the grip. ''I'm not letting go until I have your semen!~''

... Someone blow the rape whistle.

Ohh... That was one thing Succubi are known for. Their lust for human semen. It's like... I don't know, honey for them?

They say it tastes so good, and that it feels them up with energy. And this Succubus is no exception. Her lust is just... A bit larger...

''W-What?!'' You manage to slip out, your face blushing the color of a tomato as you manage to pull yourself off of her with force.

But then she tackles you again, forcing you on the ground as she sits down on your pelvic area. ''Please!~ I need it!~I need you!~♡'' She says as she bounces up and down on your crotch.

You start feeling stiff. Just the teasing was enough to get it hard, but this? Hoho, this is just something else. ''K-Knock it off!''

''Or what?~'' The Succubus retorted back as she stopped bouncing. ''You know... I didn't feel like wearing a bra today.''

''... I don't like where this is going.'' You smirk nervously and chuckle while trying to pull yourself away from this horny beast.

The Succubus giggles, and then reaches out for the top of her uniform, beginning to unbutton it down slowly.