[[Prologue]]

A girl is seen working in her cabin. Her face having minimal makeup, only some winged eyeliner and a natural lip tint. As she was typing something on her desktop, she was natural and gorgeous. The way her baby hairs disturbed her while working , the way she tried to blow her baby hairs from forehead in annoyance, the way she scrunched up her nose when she felt a word wasn't sitting well in the sentence. Everything about her was so beautiful and attractive without her even trying.

While she was working, someone knocked on the door. "Come in", she said.

A man entered her cabin, "Madam AD madam is calling you".

"Arree Kaka aap kyu aa gaye ? You could have called me through intercom, main khud aa jaati".
(Ohh uncle, why did you come yourself ? You could have called me through intercom, I would have come myself.)

"Aur yeh kya madam madam kahe jaa rahe hain, maine kaha hain na aapse ki main aapki beti jaisi hu,aap nahi maante hain na mujhe beti" , she said with a grumpy face.
(And why are you calling me madam, I have already told you that I am like your daughter, you don't consider me as one, right?)

"Arree bitiya , aap toh naraaz ho gayi. Achha humse ho gayi galti , maafi maange aapse...woh kya kehte hain aap logo ki bhasha mein...Haa sorry", the man said.
(Ohh dear,you got angry now. Okk I know it's my fault , forgive me. What's that in your language....ohh yes sorry)

"Kaka aap bade hain mujhse , maafi maang ke paap chadhayenge kya apni beti se?? Abb chaliye , let's go to Ma'am's cabin."
(Uncle, you are my elder, do you want to make me a sinner by asking your daughter to forgive you? Now let's go)

Ofcourse this is none other than our sweetheart , Nitya.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"I want the files to be ready by the next two hours. Don't dare to slack off like this. Got it?", yelled a man in his late twenties.

"Y-ye-yes sir. So-sorr-sorry sir". The poor man who was getting scolded by his boss, replied.

"Now will you leave or keep on stuttering around me?",said his boss.
The man, his assistant, left muttering a meek sorry.

The man rubbed his forehead with his fingers and got back to his laptop screen, resuming his work.

Needless to say who it is. Humare Vardhaan sahab.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
He entered his parents' room with their permission on knocking. Straight away went to his mother and kept his head on her lap.

"Kya hua humare laadesar ko?", his mother asked caressing his head.

"Maa sa , I like her". His mother looked at him grinning and his father looked up at him from his laptop, wide eyed.

His father cleared his throat and asked ,  "Baat toh aapne achhi kari hain Kunwar sa , but why do you think she is the one for you?"and looked at him with a smug smile as if he knew the answer.
(You are actually having a nice thought)

"I feel like she balances my attitude with hers. Baba sa hum yeh toh nahi kahenge ki pyaar karte hain usse par itna zaroor kahenge ki agar kabhi pyaar hua bhi toh uske alawa kabhi kisi se nahi ho sakta. Maa hum waada karte hain ki uski dhaal ban ke uske aage nahi khade honge, uske peeche rahenge har ladaai mein taaki agar woh ladkhadaaye toh hum sambhaal le."
(Dad, I won't say that I love her but I would definitely say that if ever I fall in love, it will always be her. Mom I promise that I won't be her shield, I would let her fight her own battles by staying at her back to support her whenever she falls back".

His parents had wide glowing smiles on their faces as they understood that their son is already in love.

"Don't worry , bete. We will go to their house tomorrow. Hum kal hi aapka rishta lekar unke ghar jaayenge, aap apne room mein jaakar rest kare, poora din aapne yeh baat soch sochkar dimaag ko bohot thakaa diya", his father said laughing.

He whined "Maa sa, see baba is teasing me".
Then hugged his father wishing them and went away.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
He entered his room and saw his newly wedded wife waiting for him.

He walked up to the bed and sat in front of her. He removed her veil and looked at her mesmerizing eyes. She gave him a smile which made his heart skip a beat.

He cupped her face and placed a kiss on her forehead. "Thank you for choosing me , Mrs. Vardhaan Singh Suryavanshi. Waada karte hain humesha tumhare saath khade rahenge. Even if the whole world turns against you , you will always find me beside you, holding your hand".
(I promise you to always stand by your side).

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Sooo this is the prologue for this book. Please kindly tell me through comments if you like the prologue.

U can make in line comments about your most favorite part of the prologue.  I am so excited to see your guys comments and reply to them😍😁.

Please don't forget to vote and spread it as much as you can❤️

First chapter coming soon 🥰

Your author, D.
Signing off till the next part.
See you soon❤️