14. TU IBADAT HAIN,TU HI HAIN MAZHAB💖

Vardhaan made her stand up, kissing the top of her head, he said, "Be ready in an hour, we are going out".

"Where are we going?", she asked but rolled her eyes seeing his smile.

"Finee aap Bataane toh waale ho nahi, yeh bhi surprise hi rakh lijiye", she went back and sat on bed.
(Finee, anyway you are not going to tell me, keep this a surp as well.)

He chucked at her and left to arrange everything as the whole group was going out.

She was reading a book when her phone rang. It was her father. She hesitated to pick the call but then decided to receive it.

"Huhh birthday? I had called to tell you that you need to sign the property papers today, or else be ready to marry Naman Ahlawat ", her father barked on the other side of the phone.

"Papa", she tried to interrupt.

"Don't!! Don't call me that!! You are not my daughter...", he was going on speaking when Nitya abruptly stood up and left her room and knocked on the door of Vardhaan's room, not sure if he was there.

As soon as he opened the door, she hugged him tight.

"Kya hua?", he asked hugging her back and caressing her head when he felt his t shirt getting wet with her tears.

He let her in and both of them sat on the floor with their backs resting on the edge of bed. He wrapped his arm around her and signalled her to put the phone on speaker.

"CHUPCHAAP PAPERS SIGN KARNE AA JAANA KAL, AUR TERI SHAADI 2 HAFTE BAAD NAMAN AHLAWAT SE HAIN. ISS BAAR AGAR TU GHAR SE BHAAGI TOH JAAN LE LUNGA TERI AUR LAASH KISIKO NAHI MILEGI", Rituraj was cut off by a fuming Vardhaan who wanted to tear him apart.
(Come and sign the papers tomorrow without any argument, and 2 weeks later you are getting married to Naman Ahlawat. If you try to run away from home this time, I swear I'll kill you and no one will be able to find your body)

"IN MY OFFICE IN 15 MINUTES MAHESHWARI!! AND I KNOW YOU WON'T GO AGAINST MY WORDS", saying this he snatched the phone and cut the call.

He turned to see Nitya who was sitting there hugging her knees, rocking back and forth, and chanting continuously.

"Woh mujhe maar denge, he will kill me".

Vardhaan heaved a sigh and rubbed his temples. He gathered her in hos arms and kissing the top of her head, murmured, "Shit, I didn't want this, I didn't want to spoil your day like this".

He wiped off her tears and said cupping her face, "Humaare rehte aapko koi nazar uthaa kar dekhne ki bhi himmat nahi karega, haath lagaana toh bohot door ki baat hain. Samjhi aap?"
(No one will even dare to look straight in your eyes till I am here, even touching you is impossible. Understood?)

She looked at him teary eyed and nodded, "P..par Vardhaan, woh meri shaadi, main....mujhe kisi aur se shaadi, Vardhaan woh bhi unki tarah hoga, main...mujhe Vardhaan woh woh mujhe uss Naman se shaadi nahi karni, woh achha nahi hoga..woh woh mujhe maar denge", she kept on blabbering her fears in his arms like a child.
(Bu..but Vardhaan, he'll get me married..I...to someone else, Vardhaan he will be like him too, I..I can't..Vardhaan I don't want to get married to Naman, they will kill me.)

"Shhh...hum hain na, kuchh nahi hoga aapko. Hum aapko apne aap se door nahi jaane denge. Aap humaare saath rahengi. Humari biwi, humari Yuvrani sa, Jaisalmer ki Rani sa hukum, aur Mrs. Nitya Vardhaan Singh Suryavanshi ban kar. Humse shaadi karengi?", he asked making her look straight into his hopeful and love filled eyes.
(Shhh....I am right here, I won't let anything happen to you. I won't let you go away from me. You will stay with me. As my wife, as my Yuvrani sa, as Rani sa hukum of Jaisalmer,  and as Mrs. Nitya Vardhaan Singh Suryavanshi. Do you want to marry me?)