10. TERE LIYE MAIN JAHAAN SE TAKRAUNGA 💖

Nitya lowered her lashes and bit her lips as she heard Vardhaan's statement. She looked up again and her eyes got locked with his. He gave her a charming smile which made her cheeks heat up.

He placed his palms on her shoulders and raised an eyebrow to ask her if she liked the earrings, all the while looking at her through the mirror. She looked up straight into his eyes and gave him a shy smile with a nod.

She then turned to Vardhaan and gifted him with a dazzling smile. She turned around and hugged him excitedly for the new pair of jhumka.

"Thank you thank you thank you sooo muchh. Aapko pataa hain na mujhe jhumke kitne pasand hain", she asked with shining eyes.
(You know na, how much I loveee jhumke)

"He nodded smilingly at her eager face and answered, "Humne kaha na, hume aapki har pasand - napasand pataa hain".
(I told you right, that I know all your likes and dislikes)

Nitya looked away shying and suddenly felt his hand slipping into hers. They walked around the market and now Nitya was skipping around and chirping happily. Seeing her this happy and carefree after the fiasco, a small smile was not ready to leave Vardhaan's face.

"We have never seen Nitya so happy and carefree around anyone else", Vedika spoke. All of them were standing at a distance in the fair and watching how the two were completely different around each other.

"Same....I never saw Dada being so comfortable and mischievous around anyone of us except when we siblings want to have some fun time together", Meera added.

"But in public, he would never be like this. He has this elder protective brother mode on always when we go out....though it's still there but around Nitya di, with all the teasing and mischief, he is reliving his childhood", Riddhi said.

"Meera di, you won't believe what's happening", Navya shouted.

Everybody looked up to see Navya sitting on Vivaan's shoulders with binoculars on.

"What the hell!!! Kya kar rahe ho tum dono?", Raghav shouted shocked.

"Trying to watch what they are doing", Vivaan answered, his eyes squinted to the spot far away where Vardhaan and Nitya were roaming around.

"Abhi toh lad rahe the tum dono, what happened suddenly?", Vigyan asked.

"Lad toh rahe the, par hain toh meri chhoti behen hi, iski wishes poori karna mera farz hain, haina chhotu?", Vivaan said looking up at Navya.
(Yes we were fighting, but after all she is my younger sister, fulfilling her wishes is my job)

"Yup bhaiyu, you are my brother...now don't move let me focus on them" Navya agreed.

Raghav and Vigyan smacked their heads and the girls squinted there eyes at the unfolding drama.

"Yeh tum dono khud paagal ho ya humein paagal banaate ho?", Riddhi gave them a tight lipped smile.
(Are you guys crazy or trying to make us go crazy?)

Aakriti huffed, "It's their regular thing, leave it. Navu, bataa na kuchh dikh raha hain?".

"Bataati hu, pehle bhaiyu mujhe neeche utaaro they are coming this way", Navya hurried.

Vivaan lifted her legs gently after she passed her binoculars to Aakriti and Raghav and Vigyan held each of her hands to pull her to the ground.

After catching her breath, Navya started "So I saw...ki DBS aur Nitya di jhumke ki stall pe the aur DBS ne di ko naye jhumke pehnaaye apne haatho se...hayyyee kya hottt scene tha", she jumped and clapped her hands.
(DBS and Nitya di were at a jhumka stall and DBS made her wear new jhumkas with his own hands)