8. MAIN HOON SAATH TERE 💖

After checking on Nitya, Vardhaan went back to his room, which was exactly opposite to hers. It was already almost evening so he changed into a pair of black sweats and grey t-shirt.

He decided to talk to Nitya about staying in the palace for a few days, later when she is awake, which won't be till late night due to the effect of medicines.

He called Meera to ask her to call Nitya's friends so that they can get some of her clothes to the palace for her stay. He wanted to get her a wardrobe of new clothes all along but right now he knew that it won't be the correct thing to do. They have been friends for just a week and rushing things like that might make her uncomfortable, which he did not want.

He also came to know one thing about her in the past few days. She was a very self reliant and likes to do things for herself on her own,without any help. She was not comfortable with anyone helping her as most of them did out of pity and she didn't want that, now he knew why.

His thoughts were disturbed by a tap on his shoulder and he found his sister, Meera giving him a questioning look.

"Bhai, aapne bulaaya tha?", she asked her brother who came out of his daze.

(Bhai, did you call me?)

"Haa, beta ek kaam tha tumse. Can you call Nitya's friends and ask them to send her clothes to the palace?", he asked.

"Bhai, Nitya di agreed to stay here?", she asked relieved and excited as well.

"No. Still not. I haven't asked yet. I will ask once she wakes up", he said.

She nodded and called Prisha asking for Nitya's clothes. She told her everything that happened and she was enraged would be an understatement. If she could she would have set fire to the Maheshwari mansion right now.

"You don't worry Meera. I will send her clothes to the palace. Also, now that you know a little of how much she has gone through, please take care of her", Prisha said from the other side of the call.

"You don't have to worry about that Pri, you know how special Nitya di is for us right? Also, do you think Maa sa is going to leave the side of her dear dear Nitya?", Meera giggled.

"Soo....are you jealous of her Meera?", Prisha  smiled.

"No, of course not. She is indeed very special to all of us. Baba sa has asked not to talk about the incident from now on, and we are thinking of spending more time with her. You know, it would be great if you and Vedika could join us too. Nitya di would feel better", replied Meera.

"Rehne hi do, abb toh madam humse bhi poora din 'Yuvraj yeh, Yuvraj woh, Yuvraj ne yeh kaha, Yuvraj ne yeh kiya' karti rehti hain. Kabhi kabhi toh hum bhi bhool jaate hain ki Yuvraj ka koi naam bhi hain", Prisha laughed.

(Let it be, now all madam talks to us is about 'Yuvraj this, Yuvraj that, Yuvraj said this, Yuvraj did that'. Sometimes we even forget that Yuvraj has a name)

Meera chuckled. "Achha, yeh sab chhodo, kal aa jaana please, hum bohot maze karenge"

(Ok....leave all this,and please join us tomorrow, it will be great fun)

"Fine...we will join you guys and right now I have sent her luggage to the palace", Prisha said.

Meera thanked her and they bid bye to each other before disconnecting the call.

"Bhai, I have asked Prisha to send Nitya di's luggage here, it will reach here any moment.  Aapne kuchh socha, Nitya di ko rehne ke liye kaise manaayenge?", she said everything in one breath.