18. AANKHON MEIN MERI KYA KYA LIKHA HAIN💖

Raghav walked towards the palace entrance where a car stopped soon. He signalled the guards from afar to let the car enter the palace premises.

The car stopped with a sharp turn making a screeching sound and the door opened.

From the stairs of the palace entrance door, Raghav could see a silhouette of a woman who came out of the car and was walking towards his direction. He did the same to cover the distance between them.

(The Suryavanshi Palace)

He walked up to see a woman in her early 20s,quite young, dressed up in a full sleeve ice blue coloured salwar suit, according to the traditional theme of the function.

Raghav gazed at her for a good one minute and greeted her with a small, formal smile.

"Thanks for accepting the invitation and joining us Miss. Mishra", he said greeting her and she could sense genuine gratefulness in his voice.

"Pleasure is all mine Mr. Suryavanshi. Happy that I could help you", she returned his greeting with identical formality.

Raghav, on receiving a message from Vardhaan, escorted the young lady to the central hall where the function was held.

A small smile graced her lips as she saw Vardhaan feeding Nitya with his hands while she talked and giggled with the girls while Vigyaan applied ice pack on her ankle which had turned red due to the twist in her foot.

"What happened? Nitya is your ankle hurting too much? Vigyaan let me check", her trance was broken by Raghav's concerned and urgent voice beside her.

"Nahi bhai, it's fine. Maine kaha tha Vigyaan se ki ice pack ki zaroorat nahi hain, par meri sunta kaun hain", Nitya complained with a puffed face.
(No bhai, it's fine. I told Vigyaan that ice pack isn't needed, but who listens to me.)

"Hum. Hum sirf aap hi ki toh sunte hain. Par Jaana, jab baat aapki safety ki ho toh aapko pataa hain na hum aapki bhi nahi sunenge", Vardhaan whispered in her ears and Nitya shook her head with a frown because she knew it was true. She knew he was so protective for her that he would eradicate everything in the world that could cause even the slightest amount of pain to her.
(Me. I only listen to you. But Jaana, when it comes to your safety, you very well know I won't even listen to you.)

Raghav cleared his throat, "Maana ki aap mere bade bhai hain rishte mein, par iska matlab yeh nahi ki aap meri chhoti behen ke saath mere saamne flirt karenge".
(I agree that you are my elder brother and we share the same blood, but that doesn't mean I will let you flirt with my baby sister in front of me.)

Vardhaan rolled his eyes irritated, making Nitya chuckle at the duo.

"Bhai, intro toh karaa do. Kise leke aaye ho aap", Nitya said with a suggestive smirk.

Raghav rolled his eyes and introduced the girl beside him, who was looking a bit lost between these people who were very close and comfortable with each other.

"So, everyone. This is Miss. Vaidehi Mishra, the co founder and Managing Director of 'Beauty Within'. And also, the daughter of Mr. Sarvesh Mishra", Raghav announced and Vaidehi held a small smile seeing the curious eyes focused on her.

She greeted them all which they returned with enthusiasm.

"You know you should meet the elders too. I swear Maa sa, Kaki sa, Bua sa, infact everyone's gonna love you", Meera said and everyone nodded in agreement.

Vaidehi smiled as all of them went to the other side to meet the elders.

"Miss. Mishra are you comfortable meeting everyone?", Raghav asked for only Vaidehi to hear as he led the way.