7. TUJHSE HI YAARI HAIN HUMARI💖

After the Aarti, Vardhaan and Nitya together kept the thaali in front of the shivling. They joined their hands and prayed together.

'Hey Mahadev, mujhe kis baat ki sazaa mil rahi hain? Kya main apni family deserve nahi karti? Kyu mere saath aisa hua?Please, mujhse nahi bardasht ho raha abb Mahadev. Please kuchh kijiye'

'Hey Mahadev, hum yeh toh nahi jaante ki Nitya kin cheezo se guzri hongi par itna zaroor jaante hain ki aap unhe kabhi akela nahi chhodenge. Par hum unhe aur takleef mein nahi dekh sakte. Kyu? Yeh toh hum bhi nahi jaante par itna toh jaante hain ki abb hum unn par koi aanch nahi aane denge'

A tear leaked her eye while praying and she was about to wipe it off but Vardhaan beat her to it and gently wiped the lone tear with his thumb. He let his thumb caress her cheek a bit assuringly.

They were looking at each other, lost in a whirlwind of emotions, when a throat clearing brought them out of their reverie.

"Dadabhai, Nitya, you can keep the thaali back now", Vigyan snickered.

Heat crept Nitya's cheeks and she retreated her hand back from the thaali. Vardhaan kept the thaali back on its place and scratched his forehead.

" Achha bas bas stop teasing them...look ar their faces", teased Raghav.

Vardhaan threw a warning look at Raghav and Nitya sauntered quietly towards Riddhi.

"I thought you people have enough self respect left to leave quietly after all the insult Mr. Maheshwari", said Abhay.

"I am sorry Hukum sa, but we are not leaving unless Mr. Suryavanshi gives us the deal respectfully back", spatted Aarambh.

Vardhaan snickered, "Did I not make it very clear about cancelling the deal Mr. Whatever you are?"

"You can't talk to me like that!!!!! I want the DEAL. THAT'S IT", Aarambh shouted.

"Aur aapko lagta hain ki aap HUMSE, Jaisalmer ke YUVRAJ se aise baat kar sakte hain? Don't you think that you should keep your voice in check in front of me? When you are well aware of what I can do to you", smirked Vardhaan.
(And do you think you can talk to ME, the CROWN PRINCE of Jaisalmer in this way?)

"Agar thodi si bhi sharam bachi ho toh aap logo ko nhi lagta ki aap logo ko yaha se abhi chale jaana chahiye", Anuj said.
(If you have atleast some shame left, you should have left by now)

Rituraj went near Nitya and shouted, "Dekh liya manhoos??!!! Aaj teri wajah se kitni beizzati ho rahi hain..sabko apne iss achhai ke dhong mein phaas ke hume bura bana rahi hain. Peecha chhod de humaara aur kitna barbaad karegi hume".
(See you bad omen??!!! Today we had to face such grave insult only because of you...you have trapped everyone in your facade of goodness and now trying to frame us as bad. Just leave us alone, what else do you want to destroy for us)

She was about to answer when her head felt light and black dots appeared in front of her eyes. She heard her father's voice calling her drama, some snickers from her family, a faint Naina from her bhabhi, before Vardhaan's voice reached her ears and she felt herself engulfed in a strong pair of arms as a warm familiar cologne hit her nostrils before she lost consciousness, uttering just one word......Vardhaan.

Vardhaan held an unconscious Nitya in his embrace firmly. He looked at his mother for consent and when she nodded he picked her unconscious form in his arms and walked to the guest room .

He settled Nitya on the bed and covered her with a duvet. He called Ragini to check on Nitya and then called Vigyan.

While Ragini was checking Nitya, Vardhaan's eyes were fixed on her and he said to Vigyan, " Make sure the Maheshwaris don't leave till I come out there".