1. MIL KE BHI HUM NAA MILE 💖

Jaisalmer Palace

The clock stuck 5 am in the royal lavish bedroom. A man in his late 20s stretched his arms and removing the duvet from his torso, woke up. He did his morning routine and went to the gym on his floor in his gym track pants and a towel around his neck.
(Ofc, Wattpad MLs with drool worthy bodies, precisely, brown orbs, 6'1" height , perfectly trimmed black beard, broad shoulders, eight pack abs , sculpted chest and back are not allowed to sleep or go to gym wearing a T shirt.) 🤭😌

Halfway through his gym routine, at 6:30 am, his back facing the door doing pull ups, he heard hushed murmurs which conveyed the dissapointment of his younger brother while the other two were glaring and warning him to follow his workout sesh.

"Good morning Bhai sa", Vigyan said joining him at the pull up bar. Instead of answering, he nodded and went back to his pull ups.

Raghav wished him and took up his dumbells setting them properly. Vivaan walked up to the treadmill and started at the lowest speed.

"You could have just slept in instead of taking the immense pain to join us in the gym, kiddo", Vardhaan smirked and taunted.

But Vivaan being himself said, "See Dadabhai sa is saying the same. I swear Bhai sa and Raghav Bhai dragged me here. Otherwise, who would have come to the gym this early in the morning. They tortured this poor soul by picking and throwing him in the bathtub". With this he made a puppy face to which Raghav scoffed.

When none of his brothers paid heed to his complaints and ignored him, he made a sulking face. "The perks of being youngest in the family. No one gives a damn about you". He murmured but Vigyan heard it.
"Tu sabse chhota hain toh Navi to paida bhi nahi hui, hain na?", he asked slapping Vivaan's back of head.
(If you are the youngest , then Navi isn't even born yet, right?)
"Haa, so what?? You guys treat her like she is the queen of the whole world. Specially dadabhai sa. And treat me like some discarded old clothes", whined Vivaan.

Vigyan said, " Ofc, she is our princess afterall. And even after being 3 years younger to you, she is more intelligent and brave ". " What is the need of being brave when I have 3 body builder brothers who seem like they would get married to the gym itself". Raghav said, " Yahi !!! Bas inhi harkato ki wajah se tujhe koi seriously nahi leta. Naa ghar mein naa college mein".
(This. These antics of yours are the reason no one takes you seriously at home or even at college)
"Huhh, what do you know about my crazy fan following at college. The moment I enter there is a large crowd of girls to just get a glimpse of me. I sign hundreds of autographs for my fangirls daily. Do you even know that they have a Vivaan Singh Suryavanshi fanclub?"

"Aksar jab zoo mein koi naya janwar aata hain toh log usse dekhne chale jaate hain. Iska matlab yeh nhi ki woh janwar nahi koi aasmaan se utra hua farishta hain", said Vardhaan, who was till now enjoying the morning dose of his brother's antics.
(Often when a new animal comes to the zoo, people go to see it out of curiosity. That doesn't mean that instead of an animal it's some angel straight from heaven)

"No one has a little respect left for me, what is the benefit of being Kunwar sa then"?, saying this Vivaan left sulking.
"Reach the dining table sharp at 9 am. Breakfast won't be served after that. Don't take hours for your beauty bath". Vardhaan said laughing as the other three also departed to their rooms.

As declared, sharp by 9 am everyone was at the dining table. As the clock stuck 9, Vardhaan Singh Suryavanshi entered the room in all his glory, wearing a white shirt with three piece navy blue suit.

 As the clock stuck 9, Vardhaan Singh Suryavanshi entered the room in all his glory, wearing a white shirt with three piece navy blue suit