21. KOI SHAAYARANA HAIN FITOOR💖

After the wedding was done, Nitya and Vardhaan seeked the blessings of elders. It was soon time for bidaai, but instead of crying, Nitya was happy to go to her new family. She hugged her sisters, who cried but she lovingly patted their heads, assuring them that she would be safe and happy in her new family because, unlike the Maheshwaris, who though being her real family, considered her bad omen and treated her like trash, Suryavanshis treated her the way she deserved. They filled her once barren and depressed heart with love, care, a feeling of belongingness.

Kritika hugged her and shed a few tears. Their bond was no less than that of sisters. And when she was ousted from the mansion and initially dealt with the problematic world alone, she was the only family Nitya had. A teenage girl who had just taken admission in college, in which her bhabhi helped her without letting her brother know, a girl who juggled between part time jobs along with her college, despite being the daughter of a well-known industrialist of India because she didnt want her bhabhi to send her huge amount of money as it meant that Aarambh could get to know about the huge amounts in transactions,

A sheen layer of tears covered their eyes as Nitya was in her bhabhis embrace who took care of her all these years like a mother and gave her and showered her with all the love that she could. While Kritika patted her head with utmost affection. The girl she treated like a child, who was her first kid, her first bestfriend, was now married. The girl she saw yearning for her parents' love, her brother's affection, the security of a family was now a part of a family which gave her all the relations and cherished her to no bounds.

Without even sparing a glance to her so called family, she left for the Suryavanshi palace happily.

She was welcomed at the palace with fireworks and shower of rose petals. Ragini stood at the entrance with 'aarti ki thaali'. She did their aarti and Vivaan and Navya decided to burst party poppers to welcome their bhabhi sa.

The loud sound startled Nitya and she gripped Vardhaan's hand making him pull her closer.

"Welcome home beta", Ragini and Abhay announced embracing her, while Vardhaan smiled at them.

"Chalo chalo games khelte hain, main toh Kab se wait kar rahi thi ki jaldi inn dono ki shaadi ho phir games khele", Riddhi whined.
(Ok now let's go and play the games, I just wanted this wedding to be done asap so that they can play the ritual games.)

Everyone chuckled at her excitement.

"Haan, pehle yeh dono mandir mein aarti kar le, phir saari rasmein hongi", Ragini said and took them towards the temple.
(Yes, first let them do the aarti together, then the other rituals and games will be done.)

Nitya and Vardhaan enter the temple, still tied with the knot. Vardhaan walked slow, helping Nitya walk carefully as she handled her heavy lehenga. Ragini helped Nitya prepare the thaali for aarti. 

"Chalo beta, abb dono aarti karo, phir baaki rasmein bhi jaldi kar lete hain, tum log thak gaye hoge, aur yeh shaadi ke baad wali rasmein kal subah kar lete par main kal ka poora din tum log ko rest dena chahti hu kyunki phir shaam ko munh dikhaai bhi hain toh saath mein zyaada time nahi milega", Ragini explained her idea making them nod in agreement.

(Now both of you first do the aarti, then we shall proceed with the rest of the rituals, you must be tired. And about the post-wedding rituals, we could have done that tomorrow morning but I want you to spend the whole day leisurely as the 'munh-dikhai will be held in the evening so you won't get to spend much time together.)

"Thank you, Mahadev, aapne woh sab kuchh de diya jo shaayad maine maanga bhi nahi tha, aur mere har sawaal ka jawaab ban gaya. Aapne Vardhaan aur iss family ke roop mein mujhe meri saari khushiyaan de di hain, mere har aansu, har dard, har kamzori , itne saalo ka dard, aapne achaanak sab theek kar diya. Aapne mere har sawaal ka jawaab de diya Mahadev, mujhe mera ghar, mera sukoon de diya. Mujhe mera Vardhaan de diya. Thank you. Bas abb koi bhi mushkil aaye, kaisa bhi waqt ho, humaare beech kabhi na aa paaye. Kisi bhi toofan mein itni taakat na ho ki humein tod paaye. Bas hum humesha, har pal, ek dusre ke saath ek dusre ki taakat ban ke rahe", Nitya prayed silently with closed eyes.