6. TU BAS DE DE MERA SAATH 💖

Vardhaan and Nitya placed the shivling at its designated place. Vardhaan turned and smiled at her grateful which she returned with her own alluring smile making his heart.

"Hey Mahadev, my kids are looking so good together. Please shower them with and bless them to be together forever. May this be sign of destiny and they be meant for each other as I feel them to be", Ragini said a silent prayer in her heart.

"Bhabhi sa , you were right. They look so good together. I hope they always stay like this", said Malini, Abhay's sister and Vardhaan's bua.

Nitya joined the girls and everyone proceeded towards the lawn waiting for guests and the priest to arrive.

"Nitya di!!! I missed you soo much", Navya chirped and hugged her.

"Achha??!!! Nitya di ki bachhi!!! Subah se unki taraf dekha bhi nahi....bas Viv se lade jaa rahi thi aur abb Nitya di par pyaar barsaya jaa raha hain" laughed Riddhi.

(Ohh really???!!! Now you are chanting Nitya di!! You didn't even spare her a look the whole morning....as usual busy picking fights with Vivaan and now here you come to shower your love on your Nitya di)

"DBS dekho naa, yeh log kabse chidha rahe hain mujhe", whined Navya when she saw her savior trio (Vardhaan, Raghav, Vivaan) coming towards them.

(See how they are teasing me since long)

Vardhaan gave her a side hug and small peck on side of her head. "Abb koi humare bachhe ko nahi chidhayega" he said.

(Now no one will tease my munchkin)

Nitya watched them with admiration, pain and longing filled eyes. She missed her family. She missed her brother. She missed that affection which was once like her most beautiful reality and now all she wanted was to crawl in her bed and sleep through all this and wake up when this long nightmare is over.

"Nitya di, you ok?? ", Akriti broke her trance.
"Huh..uhhh...yess I am good" she said.

Soon the priest arrived and met the family.

"Chaliye Hukum sa pooja shuru karte hain", the priest said.
(Please come Hukum sa, let's start the pooja)

"Pandit ji, kuchh khaas mehmaan abhi aate honge, thodi der unke liye ruk sakte hain?", Abhay asked.
(Pandit ji, some special guests are on their way, can we wait for sometime for them?)

"Zaroor Hukum sa, abhi thoda samay aur hain muhurat shuru hone mein", said the priest.
(Sure Hukum sa, there is still sometime left for the auspicious time to start)

"Bhai sa, our most awaited guests have arrived", Anuj said grabbing Abhay's attention.

Everyone smiled at their anticipated guests but Vardhaan's face was expressionless and Nitya stiffened at her place as her eyes met her mother's raging ones.

She was astonished seeing her parents there. Seeing her whole family in front of her eyes all she wanted to do was run to them.

She wanted to put her head on her dadisa's lap, wanted her mother to coax her and protect heal her wounds, wanted her father to kiss her forehead and caress her head lovingly, wanted to share her feelings with her bhabhi and sisters, she wanted to her Kaki sa to feed her with her own hands, and she wanted her brother, her Bhai to hold her in his protective embrace and shield her heart from the cruel world.

But she knew better. She knew that it was not possible. She knew they hated her, the blamed her, they accused her of the things she never did, they never asked her anything, all they did was throwing her away from their lives. She wanted to go back toh them, they were her family. But they didn't want her. The eyes once filled with love were now giving her loathsome glares.