3. SAAYE TERI YAADO KE HAT'TE NAHI HAIN💖

Nitya Maheshwari

"Ohh finally I am home. Cheers to one more sleepless night and one more nightmare", Nitya huffed as she entered her house and plopped on the couch.
After taking a ten minutes break , she decided to call her friends to check if they reached home.
"Ufff I have to cook now too!! Wish I had doraemon's food mat , I would just have named the dish and it would have appeared in front of me", Nitya huffed.
"Awww baby, order something na, anyway you are soo tired..don't cook right now", Prisha suggested.
"Naahh, I am craving for some ghar ka khaana. Abb ghar ka khaana khaana hain toh khud hi banana padega na. Ghar mein rehna ghar jaisa nahi lagta toh kam se kam khaana to lage", Nitya said with a light chuckle. But obviously her friends could sense her pain.
(Now if I want some home cooked food to eat, obviously I have to prepare it myself. Staying here in this house doesn't feel like home, atleast the food should)
"Anyways I am craving some aaloo gobhi, so gonna make that, you enjoy your "Maa ke haath ka khaana, I am a great chef and independent. Byee kiddos", Nitya tried to lighten the mood. Her friends understand and bid her bye cheerily, not before asking her to send the pic of her mouthwatering dinner.

She rubbed her palms on her face and went to freshen up. After taking a bath and changing into a fresh pair of her comfortable pajamas, she started preparing her dinner.

It's been so long I haven't talked to bhabhi and my lil munchkin....though he/she is not born yet but I already love her/him so much, thought Nitya before having dinner. She prepared her dinner and plated it and sat on her chair un front of the dining table. Clicked the pic of her food and sent it to her friends.

 Clicked the pic of her food and sent it to her friends

Prishu💖✨️
Yaaarr!!! Kitna yum lag raha hain. Sunday ka lunch tere ghar pe.

Nitya
Okk done. Abb tum log bhi apni dinner wali pic bhejo. Main bhi toh dekhu kya kya thoos rahe ho dono.

Vedu🥺💖
Hume kaha banana aata hain itna achha khaana. Humara toh bas jo mummy bana ke de de. 😩

Prishu💖✨️
Haa hum toh survival ke liye khaana bana lete hain. We ain't MasterChef like you.🥲

Nitya
If you are done with your drama then send me the pic. Dinner se pehle bhabhi se bhi baat karni hain🙄🙄

Vedu🥺💖