20. MERE ISHQ PE HAQ HUA TERA💖

Next day it was Mehendi and the girls helped Nitya to get ready. As she was wearing her jewellery, while Riddhi and Vaidehi helped her, Kritika entered the room, worry etched on her face.

Before Nitya could notice, Vedika and Prisha asked her through eyes if something was wrong.

She nodded and signalled them to move out together as she didn't want to put Nitya through stress on such a big day.

"Haann bhabhi, aapko koi kaam hain? Hum aapke saath aate hain, Nitya we will just be back okay?", Prisha said out loud, informing so that Nitya doesn't doubt their sudden absence.
(Yes bhabhi, do you need some help? We will come with you)

"Bhabhi what happened? Why do you look so tensed?", Vedika asked once they were in a different room and Prisha locked the door behind so that no one can hear them.

"Abhi Aarambh ka call aaya tha, sab yaha aa rahe hain Nitya ki shaadi attend karne. I just hope woh koi tamasha na kare, main nahi chahti ki Nitya ka itna bada aur important din kisi bhi tarah thoda sa bhi kharaab ho", Kritika voiced out her worries with a lining of tears in her eyes.
(Aarambh had called just now to inform that everyone is coming here to attend Nitya's wedding. I hope they don't create any drama this time. I don't want Nitya's biggest and most important day to be spoiled in any way.)

"Bhabhi, please relax. I am sure Vardhaan jeeju and the rest can handle them well. They love Nitya too much to let her experience sadness even for a second", Prisha said making Kritika sit on the couch.

"Yes Bhabhi, even Nitya has a different level of confidence around them. I am sure she herself won't let them spoil her day", Vedika added which relieved Kritika a bit.

Putting a smile of assurance on her face, she went towards Nitya's room to see her all decked up for her Mehendi.