4. AANKHE TERI KITNI HASEEN 💖

It was 10 pm when Vardhaan came back from his office. Parking his car, he saw the whole family sitting and chatting in the lawn area, like they do before dinner. Vardhaan walked up to them with a small smile.
"Bhai is here", Meera noticed first.

"Arree Vardhaan go freshen up you must be tired ", said Aditi.
"Yes kakisa, and baba I have an important meeting tomorrow", said Vardhaan looking over at his father.
"The meeting with the SM Group?", Abhay asked.
"Yes baba, I will be leaving early tomorrow", he said looking at his mother who had a disappointed face.
"What is this beta? When will you start taking care of yourself? Why are you always immersed in work? Aise hi karte rahe toh tabiyat kharaab ho jaayegi", Ragini scolded.
(You will fall ill if you continue doing this.)

"Nahi hoti tabiyat kharaab Maa, don't worry. And this meeting is much important for the joint venture", he said smiling at his mother's concern.
(I am not getting ill Maa)

"Fine as it is important for you but don't stay up till late in your study. I will just check the dinner to get served so you can freshen up and we will have dinner together ", said Ragini.

"Arree bhai agle hafte Mahashivratri aa rahi hain...ladies, bachho kuchh plan kiya ya nahi", asked Anuj.
(Next week is Mahashivratri, have the ladies and kids planned everything?)

"Haa bhai, dekh lo kya kya taiyyariyaan karni hain...koi kami nahi rehni chahiye", Abhay agreed with his brother.
(Yes everyone, see to the preparations which are needed...there should be no faults.)

"Don't worry Abhi, everything is going as planned. The invitations will be sent out from tomorrow onwards. I have already informed Malini about next week, so probably they may come in 2-3 days", said Ragini to her husband.

"Yess bhai sa, the mandir decorations will be starting tomorrow and like every year the kids will bring the shivling from our ancestral temple", Aditi added.

They discussed some more about the festival after Vardhaan retired to his room as he had a meeting the next day.

"Maa sa, please please please can we invite Nitya di??", asked Navya.
"Ofcourse we are inviting Nitya, this way Vardhaan can also meet her, right Bhabhi sa?", Aditi asked.
"Yes definitely we are inviting her. In fact, I will invite her myself, she would never say no to me", Ragini said.

Vardhaan was working on his laptop sitting on the couch and after sometime his eyes droop as he felt drowsy. As he closed his eyes he saw the scene from that morning in front of him. He saw the same girl..though only her back. He shook his head to get rid of the illusion thinking that he was just tired. As he fell asleep, he saw a familiar pair of light brown orbs in his dream, the same ones which he saw this morning at the orphanage. He could hear the same voice that he heard this morning when he saw a girl talking to a 5 year old kid Aisha, as he knew.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Next Morning

Everyone was settled in the dining table when Vardhaan entered with his usual dangerous yet charming aura.

He was wearing a dark burgundy two piece suit which sticked to his broad shoulders like a second skin with a crisp white shirt and sleek black tie.