17. KHWAAHISHEIN MILNE KI TUMSE 💖

"Badi Maa, main rings le ke aau?", an overexcited Navya asked to which Ragini smiled and nodded.

Riddhi and Navya soon walked in with the rings and joined the couple on stage.

Vardhaan and Nitya sat together on the couch and Rajpurohit ji did their tilak and pooja of the rings first.

After it was done, he passed the rings to Meera and Riddhi who gave the rings to Nitya and Vardhaan.

Vardhaan looked around and getting a nod from his father, looked at Nitya.

Feeling his awaited and longing gaze on her, she looked up straight into his eyes,enough for him to scratch his forehead looking away. He looked at her again and she blinked.

He took her hand and slipped the ring on her ring finger, promising to be her equal and love her to no extent. He promised himself to give her all that she lost and all that she deserves.

As the ring slipped into Nitya's finger, a sudden worry and nervousness gripped her. She knew that the Suryavanshis loved her as their own, but she feared the change of relations and equations. She knew she was a daughter for them, but now she was going to be the daughter-in-law, that too the eldest of the royal family, and with that tag came a lot of expectations and responsibilities.

All this while, for 6 years, living alone, she had braced herself to live without a family, where no one cared about her. Now that she would become a part of one, she feared if she will be able to reciprocate their love and care. She believed they loved her more than she deserves and afraid if she would be able to hold and bound them with love as Ragini or Aditi did.

All these thoughts were running in her mind since morning and increased when she felt the ring on her finger.

Sensing her turmoil with her sweaty palm, Vardhaan squeezed her hand and all her worries washed away. She knew it would all be easy and worth it with her man by her side who will hold her now and forever.

With a smile, she took the ring and slipped it into his ring finger, all the while avoiding an eye contact. The moment she held his hand in hers, she knew she would never let go of this man. She promised herself to cherish and love him forever and she knew nothing would be much difficult with him around.

They came out of their reverie when they heard loud applause and rose petals showering on them with the fireworks going on outside, as the rituals of the royal wedding commenced.

A while later, Malini asked the youngsters to go to the haveli, while the elders discuss about the functions next. So everyone including Vardhaan went to the haveli as the groom's side would go back to the palace after dinner only.

As everyone was busy chatting and playing games, Vardhaan texted Nitya to follow him to the terrace. Without anyone's notice, Vardhaan slipped out of the room. A while later, Nitya tiptoed out of the room only to get noticed by Navya.